CKEY: Cenrus

Your Discord: Cenrus#9847

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: skeleton

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/23/20

Round Number: 11786

Rules Broken: Self Antag

Incident Description: Came to the station as the skeleton ghost spawner from the BMP asteroid gateway mission, created many runic golems and skeletal thralls which murdered the entire crew. The admin online (PowerfulBacon) wordlessly closed my ticket when I asked about it.

Additional Information: It was a wizard round, and the wizard bound their soul to become a lich, didn't really do much the entire round. The skeleton was the one who killed the crew.

This has happened countless times now and PowerfulBacon is taking no action against the thralls and golems murdering without cause.

The spawner literally tells you to terrorize people

At the time I asked in discord and got mixed responses, although after a while I believe the general concensus was that they may come to the station but may not murderbone although I’ll need a headmin to explicitly state the rules about this one as when asking everyone has a different opinion.

Added to the game today:

tweak: Gateway skeleton starts with an exile implant

Based on this I’m going to throw my opinion that it probably shouldn’t have happened, but can’t be punished due to the disagreement on whether it should have been allowed at the time