Your Discord: Shadowh4nD#1630

Offender’s CKEY: AbominationBanisher

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Rotciv Iilems

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-9-2019

Round Number: 8917

Rules Broken: Overescalation, rules 1 and 7

Incident Description: 

This is actually the third time I’ve been perma’d or otherwise killed by Rotciv Iilems for pranks, in this particular incident I was immediately perma’d for hitting a completely lifeless, npc human (from genetics) corpse in hallway. I gave an explanation immediately which was ignored and he threw in perma anyway. Previous time was similar, he was warden, arrested me while outside of brig, I was then thrown into a cell which was very clearly destroyed and open to space. He said “oops more lethal than I thought”. Previous time I was a doctor and I shoved him to get his attention about a traitor nearby. He said I was trying to steal his equipment (??) and permad me the entire game.

Additional Information: Worst security guard please job ban

Yea this guy is peak shitsec, giant ego, self righteous as fuck, etc. He fucking harmbatoned me to death in maints for stunning him using the body of an SSD felinid when he chased me and ree’d about me being somehow a self antag when I complained about him. Of course, he only seems to shitsec when there’s no admemes (how convenient)

2 Likes

can confirm

am witness

hhalp shitecurity murdernn mmeeeee

[2019-11-10 01:15:54.506] ATTACK: Shadowh4nd/(Squsan Saylor) has attacked no key/(Jed Bickerson) with briefcase (INTENT: GRAB) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -224.7) (Central Primary Hallway (139, 104, 2))

[2019-11-10 01:16:02.079] ATTACK: AbominationBanisher/(Rotciv Iilems) has stunned Shadowh4nd/(Squsan Saylor) (NEWHP: 95.1) (Central Primary Hallway (141, 104, 2))
[2019-11-10 01:16:09.253] ATTACK: AbominationBanisher/(Rotciv Iilems) has handcuffed Shadowh4nd/(Squsan Saylor) (NEWHP: 95.1) (Central Primary Hallway (141, 104, 2))

so yeah, you were attacking a catatonic guy, and got arrested for that. he also has previous shitsec notes.
accepted

1 Like