Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
7/4/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Crewmate saw me flamethrowering a monkey, thought it was intended for him, attacked me in what he thought was self-defense. He accused me of burning us both in retaliation, which got me permabanned.
Appeal Reason:
I did burn a monkey (I really hate monkeys, they always beat me up), and when the guy shoved me, the flamethrower fell and the monkey got it. I never attacked any crew. The monkey then set us both on fire with the flamethrower. I was killed and hauled off to medical. I mentioned the incident in deadchat, figured people could laugh at the stupid atmo tech who got himself killed by a monkey. Never tried to hurt any players.
Additional Information:

If you want to punish me for being a dumbass, fine, but don’t blame me for setting any crew on fire. I never did that.

Follow the format, title it correctly too.

Is it better now? I fixed the format

Yeah, I went ahead and fixed the title for you too

Thank you. I try to avoid killing random crewmembers, especially on sage. This was an accident. Ironically, my attempt to kill the monkeys before they could beat me up led to my death by monkeys.

my question is why did you even make this flame thrower?

I was bored and I wanted to see how it worked. Never had a functional one before, and when I saw the monkeys in the hall, I figured I’d test it. I tried to avoid a crowd, I never wanted to harm any players

you shouldnt really build a flamethrower for no reason and dont use it in public spaces to test it

Yeah, I was being a dumbass. But not a murderer, I’d like to make that clear. I’ve done some stupid shit in my time, but I try to avoid fucking up someone else’s game

please do not make such things again ok

I won’t. Will I be allowed to return?

yeah i will turn this into a note

give me a moment i need to do this

Thanks. I will avoid using flamethrowers in public spaces