Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date
(2021/11/13):

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Team Griefing Antag
Appeal Reason:
Unsure of what caused this ban, it was a cult round and I got ganked when running through maint. I got turned into a cult shell robot. Attacked and built up maint and as much as I could helped my team. After most of them got killed and evac was called I started destroying some walls to depressurize evac. I got attacked by a few crew and died. Hopped off after that to go play some battlefield. Not sure what if any rule I broke…
Additional Information:

1 Like

Cult was trying to complete the Nar’sie summon in perma, crew was trying to get in and you destroyed the walls between the crew and you, which let a suicidal chaplain into perma who used a hell foam grenade to wipe almost all of the cult, which eventually resulted in their loss.

1 Like

While that is unfortunate isn’t that IC issue? I don’t think they meant to let chaplain wipe out cult or even knew chaplain was a martyr

2 Likes

Im pretty sure sec had already started opening the red perma doors when I started to attack but either way, definitely not an intentional grief and I apologize if I am in the wrong.

2 Likes

You have to remember that they DCed before Franc could question, so for everyone else involved, it just looked like griefing and DC.

1 Like

I was the cult leader this round, a runic golem. I wanna point out that before I had summoned, I had blocked the 3 entrances with barrier runes, and, after summoning, saw you smashing walls and told you to stop, in large cult voice, multiple times. Was really shitty imo, Cult would have won if you hadn’t smashed walls.

2 Likes

This is a rather marginal case, and a lot of this hinges on the fact that you were not available to question.

Internal data factored heavily into this decision, the ban is specifically about breaking down walls at perma.

I apologize for the delay on handling this.

1 Like

11 days later
vibe check bruh

3 Likes

Jeez, almost like I was expecting a reply and got shouted at by crossed for this yesterday.

Regardless, this is minor as hell and the only actual reason you were banned was because reaching you wasn’t possible.

I’d consider this incredibly past time served.

2 Likes