Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021/04/14
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Inviting players to have sex with them, and talking about having sex with minors as chaplain. GTFO scum, whether it’s a joke or not is it’s not welcome here.”
Appeal Reason:
I am writing to appeal the ban on my account. I understand that I have been banned for inviting players to have sex with me and discussing having sex with minors. I deeply apologize for my actions and understand that they were inappropriate and unacceptable, even if I intended them as a joke.

I would like to assure you that my behavior was not representative of who I am as a person and that I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that I violated the community guidelines and that my actions have caused harm to others, regardless of my intention to make a joke.

I am truly sorry for my actions and I understand that I have let the community down. I am committed to making things right and to ensuring that I do not engage in this type of behavior in the future. I am willing to take any necessary steps to prove that I have changed and that I am ready to be a positive member of the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Additional Information:
N/A

Heyo, not able to help out with the appeal directly anymore but wanted to let you know that you’ll almost definitely be asked for a vouch from another server to overturn the ban.

• Permanent until a vouch - Issued due to continued poor behavior, extreme griefing, ban-evasion or otherwise as a direct result of player actions. Unless the ban is found to be outrageously unwarranted by staff, these bans will require a 1 year waiting period and a vouch for good behavior from another server before the ban will be lifted. Only head admins may handle appeals involving “permanent until appeal with vouch” bans, and they are not subject to individual admin discretion to be lifted early.

It’s been over a year and you put forward a good effort on the appeal, so a vouch is likely to be the only thing holding you back from a second chance. Have you been playing anywhere else since you got permabanned from Yogs?

4 Likes

Not really been playing much at all since that, I’ve probably played /tg/ about 4 times since.

I can confirm that you will absolutely need a vouch from another server for the appeal to be considered.
At least more than a year has passed, so you’ve got that part.

You absolutely do require a vouch from a reputable server to get this ban accepted. Given our policy.

I’d even go as far and say that given what you got banned for, you need a rather good vouch. We will then decide if it is worth letting you back in. One year has passed though, so only the vouch is missing.

How do I acquire a vouch.

Play on a reputable server and get an admin to vouch for you

You play for quite a bit on a reputable server, and after having done so you request an mod/admin to provide a “vouch” for you. Meaning that said admin vouches for your good behaviour on their server and confirms that you have infact changed/become a better person.

Nine days have passed and no vouch was provided. Feel free to reapply once you are able to provide said vouch.