Robotocist killed me, started rampage [Jason Broady] & on Shuttle Unknown in CMO suite Killed me

In-game report:

Title: Robotocist killed me, started rampage [Jason Broady] & on Shuttle  Unknown in CMO suite Killed me

CKEY: Furminium

Your Discord: Furminium#0014

Offender’s CKEY: /

LRP or MRP server: "M"RP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jason Broady & Unknown in CMO suite

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08.04.2020

Round Number: 19450

Rules Broken: Number 2, kinda Number 5 and Number 14

Incident Description:

Asked to be borged, instead, i got brain surgery, them fucking up made be blind, yell stuff and a few other things. I shortly died after due to blood loss, getting sawed, getting my brains sawed out, getting beheaded and getting my literal brains sawed out. After that, my brain was carried for a while, then my body got carried to the medbay onto a stasis bed. eventually (the sepperated parts of) my head landed in the medbay on a somewhat neat little pile. The roboticist then continued to flash the medics. after being threatened to be killed, they continued to flash untill all their flashes burned out. After that, they were beaten to a bloody pulp by medbay staff. Later, they came back to medbay(whoever healed them in the meantime), where they attacked just whoever again, where i lost sight of them. The total time elapsed was ~30 minutes of all events.
40 minutes in i was cloned.
The shift last for like 1 hour and this person ruined my whole shift.
Blind i managed to get on the shuttle. on the escape shuttle Cmo decided to attack me on the escape shuttle, pushing my o2 can away from me i was trying to desperately get. SEC meanwhille decided to laser me to death. “Burns alive alot” decided to pick up the dieing me and carry me to a pressure and airless area, killing me.
As if that wasnt enough, he also smacked me with a crowbar a bit, after which Tailor fisher joined in and the two stabbed my already blind eyes out.
Oh, yea, Burns alive a lot was a FUCKING ASSISTANT WITH THE HOS GEAR and tailor fisher was A FUCKING PARAMEDIC
Not sure about the cmo, the suit seemed like the cmo suit but you know, i was blind… literally…
(the person carrying me around like a handbag was another person, Hal Wise)
Greenshift. "M"RP.

Additional Information: https://streamable.com/sdin8h

RDMing other players is bad.
Logs support this

Given previous notes, 2 day global ban, 2 week MRP ban.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.