RoboKobold banned by Tyranicranger4 for Double Honkicide

Title: RoboKobold banned by Tyranicranger4 for Double Honkicide

CKEY: robokobold

Admin’s CKEY: tyranicranger4

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: I got banned from both.

Which server did the ban happen on? I’m pretty sure it was the MRP one.

Ban Type: selfantag

Ban Length: Two days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 03/08/2021

Round ID: 27767

Ban Reason: Robusting the same clown twice because he was being disrespectful but mostly just for their brain

Appeal Reason: Bazongo the clown wasn’t friendly or at least funny. He was being racist to me because I was a moth and had religious beliefs. Me and a Sec moth beat him up at departures during the moarning another moth. The first time he died felt like he wanted to die because while prone he entered the airlock and suffocated. Victim Complexes are uncomprehesible so I took him to robo to have his brain planted because my first priority as a Roboticist is to find suitable brains. Since he wasn’t going to be of use to the station by harassing non-humans, I would’ve put his brain inside a cyborg clown body. He didn’t like that and so didn’t his friend. When I saw the Clown had someone who would have stuck up for him I spared him the borging once and let his friend drag him to Medical. The second time he died, it felt justified. He climbed over my table and into the Roboticist’s room and stole two Mind to Machine Interfaces. To reclaim my interfaces I cuffed and threw the clown onto the operating table and forcibly stole his brain. Hammurabi of ancient sumeria said “An Eye for an Eye”, I live by “A Brain for a Brain Plug”. Even then though, His Friend Collot or whoever, The Wallace and Gromit Midi guy blew a hole through my office and into Mantenence. That makes it a triple theft; My interfaces, The clown’s brain, My clown brain. If the clown got cloned again I’m making sure I stay as the MVP of theivery. I had all of the clown’s stuff from his backpack put away in the most remote part of the station. The disposal chute. Though I did steal his shoes as a trophy, they tasted perfect. I would probably do that again If someone barges into robo and steals shit without permission. With how the clown acted and because they lived by the phrase “If you don’t have something nice to say, Shout it out loud so that they’ll beat the shit out of you” I totally would have done that again. Which doesn’t help my case because I wasn’t an Antag, But what the hell? Why do you have to be rude to strangers and think you can get away with it?

Additional Information: Anyway, I waited right before my ban clears up because I didn’t know how this forum worked and wanted to reply to the Original Player report instead. This isn’t actually a ban appeal but more of an unban suggestion. I like playing on the BeeStation servers because I know some Moths there and that one oozeling who were pretty cool. I’m not evil or a bad person. I’m just Charles Manson. I play guitar and love the hippie life style. I only kill people OOC on occasion. I’m not a murderer I’m just death challenged.

2 autistic moths kill a clown, then take his brain to become a borg for laughing at them

1 Like

Actual ban reason: Beat a clown into crit, then later into the round beat them into crit again, cuffed them and full-stripped them followed by removing their brain. Over-escalation and self-antag, this ban was created as a result of Robokobold in game report Explain on the forums if you feel this was made in error.

First off, this doesn’t even read like an appeal, I see no sort of understanding as to why murdering and forcefully removing their brain over something like this isn’t reasonable.

Just to be clear this is a temporary ban, you can still absolutely play here.

Now for the last part of this, the ban has expired, there is nothing to appeal. I cannot lift a ban that has already expired.

Moth players am I right

Can’t unban an expired ban.

Closing this because I can’t really unban you when the ban has already expired.
Next time you need to make an appeal I suggest doing it before it expires.