Robo kobold as alien drone 923 report

CKEY: Doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue#5150

Offender’s CKEY: RoboKobold

Offender’s In-Game Name: alien drone (923)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 7.25.2022

Round Number: 39516

Rules Broken: rule 7

Incident Description: the alien drone 923 went onto the arrivals shuttle , broke the chair the SSD mime was sitting in ( name was quiet kid) and dragged them off the arrivals shuttle and then began atatckign them ( there was tons of fightign arodun arrivals as it was kilo and shuttle was here.
the mime later died in monatary.

Additional Information: Palyer SSD or nto shouldnt be attacked or dragged of it as any antag to kill or convert them as per rule 7.

4 Likes

please spell check this is hell to read

Also I thought antags were free to claim SSD victims?

I think it’s more because the SSD person was on the arrival shuttle.

Don’t damage the arrivals shuttle, and do not attack anyone until they have left the shuttle at least once.
4 Likes

I was also the xeno queen this round and specifically told them not to kill the mime, but they did it anyway.

1 Like

yeah i saw this . you arent at fault

1 Like

TRANSLATION
Incident Description: The alien drone (923) went onto the arrivals shuttle, broke the chair the SSD mime was sitting in ([the mime’s] name was quiet kid) and dragged them off the arrivals shuttle. They then began attacking them (there was tons of fighting around arrivals as it was kilo and [the escape] shuttle was here.)

the mime later died in [the] monastery.

Additional Information: Players, SSD or not shouldn’t be attacked or dragged of it (the arrivals shuttle) as any antag to kill or convert them as per rule 7.

I’ll process this report

2 Likes

I was able to confirm in the logs that the drone entered into the escape shuttle, and kidnapped the mime (disconnected at the time).
Camping the arrival shuttle is not allowed.

Report processed