RiskySikh Admin Application

1- LRP: a non antag assistant breaks into chemistry, a chemist sees him and kills him on sight, rules broken? None, it doesn’t break rule 4. Since the chemist has a valid reason of killing the assistant as they are trespassing and breaking into chemistry. If they are killed, I would tell them to revive them, as well encourage them to deescalate the situation.

Read the escalation rules, they apply to both MRP and LRP. You cannot kill someone on sight for simply walking into a room.

Since this is a MRP server

Locking someone in a room with no way out as well as stealing all of their items for no reason would be bad on MRP and LRP.

3- LRP: non antag chef inserts gondola meat in his food but he won’t tell anyone, this causes several people to become gondola, actions?
I believe that the non-antag chef broke 4, since he turned players into gondolas and ruined their round as a non-antag. Likewise, I would ask them what was their reason of doing so, look at his hours and notes. if they were new, or otherwise decent note history I would give them note or 1-2 day ban, or just week ban, if they have a history of committing these same actions.

The answer was ok on this one, but yea it does matter a lot on intent. Depending on how well they know the game, it could have just been someone giving them meat and them cooking it, or could be malicious but in this case the only way to tell is through their response in the ticket.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
It is obvious that the player in question has committed a huge mistake. First off, I will politely send him an ahelp, and ask him what was his side of the story. If the player was didn’t read the rules and was new, I would give him 1-2 ban. Then if they were a regular player who knew about the rules, or have a spotty note history then I would ban them for a couple of days. Around a week or so, since releasing toxins into atmos kills a lot of people, and ruins the round. If they are a known alt evader, or they have a repeated note history of the same thing, or with griefing then a permban. Since this is a severe offense as stated above.

If the player was didn’t read the rules and was new, I would give him 1-2 ban.

It is very difficult to plasma flood as a new player, dropping straight to a length ban or perma ban in this situation would be the best course of action.

I am going to -1 due to the answers.

I apologize for the low ban for the last question, I was afraid of putting it higher like a month or so since I thought it would be too much. I wanted to increase the ban but I thought I was pushing it. I was thinking of increasing the ban time but I was nervous.

Off topic but:
Maybe don’t have a personal picture on your forum account in this community, u/420masterrace2015 :flushed:

(just from reverse image search, but you get the point. people in the community can be kinda doxxy sometimes if you piss off some of the edgelords)

ALSO I LIKE THE MATCHING T SHIRTS WITH YOUR DAD :+1: stay safe chief

3 Likes

I know your probably just joking around , but that isn’t actually me, it’s Ice Poseidon, also that isn’t my reddit account, I guess it was created by that account when you reverse searched it.

4 Likes

lol based, idk who ice dude is but i was worried u were that retarded , thanks for not being a sperg

1 Like

No problem my friend

Once again for the last question, about releasing gas canisters. The reason why I reduced the ban time was that I was afraid that I was hitting the ban hammer hard. I intended to say 1 month since he essential ruined the round for everyone, and killed a lot of people. I am not sure if we are able to change answers last minute, but I was simply afraid of sounding too strict. Since I don’t want to sound like a banbot, and just sound balanced.

+/- 0
T: 0

Shaky answers, and I get negative vibes from your claims about others players’ note histories when you give input to mentor applications. You have no access to other player notes, so how do you make claims about them?

Editted vote due to response below.

I’m sorry, but from the public bans list. In the forums, just type in the names, and it shows their bans, but I think I made a mistake since it only shows old bans not notes. It’s an innocent mistake of mine and I have no malicious intentions. I thought that’s how you look at someone’s ban history by looking at the public ban list. I made a fuck up by mixing up notes and bans with the public ban list we have. I thought that’s how you look at someone’s note history but I was wrong and my fault. I had no intentions of doing anything malicious, and I thought using the ban list was a good way to see how many notes they got.

Adjusted my vote, that’s a pretty understandable reasoning actually.

Thank you, forgive me for my misunderstanding.

Ah my bad, I understand now.

Understood(20 chars)

@GameAdmin I hope I don’t sound impatient or anything, but I was wondering if there are any more admin responses to this application, its been three days since the last reply. I am not impatient, I am just wondering, sorry if I sound like it, and I hope that this ping doesn’t anger anyone.

1 Like

The first answer is a bit poor but the rest of the application is fine.

+1

@GameAdmin I don’t want to ping again, but I just hope my thread doesn’t get buried, but I was wondering if there are any more admin responses. Sorry if I pinged again for the second time, but I just don’t want the app to get buried. Sorry if I annoyed you guys again with the ping, but I just want to revive it.

I will be giving +1 because intentions seems sincere. Answers are fine And even if there are some minor mistakes in them I believe it’s worth giving a try.

Also if personality questions are honest it’s a good admin material.

+1
T:+2

After reading everything I feel basically the same as jannie above.
+1

T:+3

After some discussion, accepted at +3
Welcome to the team!