CKEY: Yoshimiwastaken

Your Discord: Sleepiest of Sheepies#4058

Offender’s CKEY: RiqueGamePlays

Offender’s In-Game Name: J.U.L.I.U.S

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02-13-2022

Round Number: 36072

Rules Broken: 7.5 (“Don’t be a dick”, silicon policy

Incident Description: I had gotten converted into a cultist, and a scientist (not mentioning them by name, both for their sake and because it’s irrelevant to this post), broke down a wall with their xenobio fish. Presumably what happened was they heard something in maints and went to investigate. Anyways I’m moving around, and the scientist gets me into a stun lock. Right at this time, the borg (who’s on asimov), is joining in flashing me. We were on red eyes at this time, not halos, which makes the next part weird. When the scientist kills me, with the help of the borg (this part I have no actual issue against as they could still have revived and de-culted me), the borg goes on to start decapitating cultists (while mind you the dead bodies cannot cause any potential human harm. and puts my head in an organ bag to keep me out of the rest of the round.

Additional Information:
I admit, I said a LOT of things this round in deadchat, most of which was far from kind, and for that I apologize to the scientist I insulted, and to Rique for telling him to kill himself/hang himself, as this is not right and I was in a bad state of mind. I will take any punishment deemed worthy of my cruel words.

That being said
I was almost certainly round-ended because I was not only a valid, but a non-human

end of the discussion. you were, dead or alive, an active threat to humans. and i had to fight the Ai which had DAGD so i just forgot about you too, not like the cult was going far anyways.

its part of asimov… if i can prevent human harm, I MUST.

7 people lived, at least 20 were dead across the entire station, most of which had been waiting for over 30 minutes

This definitely falls under don’t be a dick rule to be honest. But that’s about the only rule it falls under, and will be completely up to the admin handling the report if this was acceptable or not

While justified under asimov & not powergaming to kill cultists who are proven human threats, decapitating them then stealing their head to prevent any further revival ever IS a dick move. You could have at worst dumped the head in sec for cloning/decult, at best just brought the dead body to sec.

“If I bring the non-human cultist to be deconverted, he’ll help sec fight against the other non-human cultists, so I should do that !”
or
“If I kill permanently this non-human cultist, the human cultists will get in danger of harm - I should at least bring this non-human to be revived.”

Are both completely valid asimov interpretations here, but you instead chose to go with “I will murder and permanently remove the non human with no chance of revival because they did human harm lol”. There was a lot of leeway to allow someone else to have an enjoyable round here, your hands were absolutely not tied (since red eyes)

2.3 was not broken as he was a Asimov Borg preventing harm, Prioritizing stopping harm rather than seeking your revival (just not having the time or forgetting is not against the rules, unless of course this was obviously malivious.), no silicon policy was broken as far as I know. Reporting them for 7.5 does seem pretty ironic due to the fact you told them to literally kill themselves, as well as a variety of insults - all according to you, with the only toxic thing presented by them was “Not human, Dont care, suck it.” if you could present more examples of them being an arsehole instead of just being an asimov borg.

1 Like

I’d like to say there’s a massively big difference between “forgetting/not having time” and decapitating dead cultists (who cant cause harm) then storing the head in organ bag (permanently round removing them if borg doesnt take them out. which, i assume, they didn’t.)

1 Like

I arrived at the scene as a Crewsimov borg while the reported player was in process of beheading a Moth and a human viro (i saw the limbs of a human on the floor caused by repeated slashing) The only thing i can add is that the player in question seemed very blood thirsty and was in a very in a ‘‘MUST REMOVE VALID’’ mental state, the chat log from that moment can show that, in fact the way he was talking about me was quite rude and quite RP breaking… In the end i flashed him, disabled the three modules and brought back the bodies to medbay (Tho a head was missing who inow i can confirm that it was on the organ bag from the medborg) even after that he kept yelling on med coms to not revive them (even tho one of them was a Human)

not really, no, nah…

As I’ve said I wasn’t in a good mindset, and I sincerely apologize at the lapse in judgement, which I take full responsibility for. However thank you for the response I’ll edit the post to remove the commentary about 2.3

I’d like to point out once again only 7 people made it alive, medbay was filled to the doors with corpses, not a single, even non cultist, person was revived, and it was never in the state of operating a cloning bay . We did not have a chaplain at the start of the round, nor enough sec

1 Like

yet I did not see a single construct

so, as a mediborg, upon seeing that medbay is filled to the brim & tons of dead people, with not enough workforce to handle the influx, you decide to … heal people and bring back non cultists to life ! Wooo-

Woops, sorry, i mean, make the situation worse by validhunting, ignoring your ability to help medbay in order to worsen the state of several people by decapitating them (making revival even longer) ?

That kinda makes this really bad and would actually make this a breach of silicon conduct here, especially if you just decided to ignore dead humans in favor of killing cultists

I couldn’t get the surgery computer to work, and the AI was an active threat to humans. Leaving a person dead and healing them for 7 damage a tick causes more human harm than actively seeking those who are alive.

1 Like

And silicons can’t do plumbing for synthflesh, nor apply it. Most bodies were charred to the hundreads

1 Like

And silicons can’t do plumbing for synthflesh, nor apply it. Most bodies were charred to the hundreads

Yeah but if you have upgrades which you could have gotten fairly easily, you can use beakers and that lets you make synthflesh, you can do it by hand (claw? Grabber?) Which still would have been better.

2 Likes

Adan Roadman, virologist, human.

Isn’t adan an oozeling? He looks so much like one

After reviewing the actions taken in this round, the actions seem consistent with the acceptable behavior of an Asimov borg. This judgement has been supported by a Head Admin.

Report Rejected

However, on further review of the conduct displayed in the round, we believe the amount of toxicity displayed by you in DSay is completely unacceptable behavior on BeeStation, especially from an ex-admin.

Dsay Logs

SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I love it when silicon main cunt” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fucking kills me while I’m stunned” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fucking whore” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “should kill themself” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “And now I can’t be revived because they’re beheading me” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “cool” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “should eat a fucking silicon ban like the cunt they are” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “and choke on a cock” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Most sane scientists don’t fucking look for cults” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fucking validhunting bitchass” (Aft Maintenance (169, 69, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I change my mind BEPIS gives me hope for silicons” (Xenobiology Lab (152, 71, 2))

SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Medical can’t revive me Julius is a cuntass validhunting whore” (Research Division (122, 115, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “and took my head” (Research Division (122, 115, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Never have I wanted to so badly to tell someone to kill themselves before” (Research Division (122, 115, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Julius is probably a shitter imo” (Robotics Lab (139, 107, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “at the least a fucking cunt” (Robotics Lab (139, 107, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “that deserves pain” (Robotics Lab (138, 106, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “already ahelped” (Central Primary Hallway (147, 114, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fuck silicons the only good silicon is the pAI” (Central Primary Hallway (148, 112, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “pAI isn’t troublesome” (Central Primary Hallway (151, 112, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fuck borgs and fuck AI” (Central Primary Hallway (146, 113, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fucking silicon bitch ass whores” (Central Primary Hallway (140, 123, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “the only good AIs are pAIs and dead ones” (Central Primary Hallway (140, 123, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “same with borgs the only good borg is a dead one” (Central Primary Hallway (152, 144, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fuck your army, fuck your validhunty fish” (Fore Primary Hallway (145, 157, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fuck you specifically go kill yourself” (Fore Primary Hallway (145, 158, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fucking whoreing off that adamantium sucking fish dick like they’re fish sticks” (Fore Primary Hallway (144, 158, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “ait someone screenshot that that rhyme was kinda funny” (Fore Primary Hallway (142, 158, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Literal mob spam Randy?” (Fore Primary Hallway (141, 158, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “making sentient monsters every round is what a pussy ass xenobiologist is for” (Fore Primary Hallway (104, 159, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “No wonder I don’t play Brown anymore” (Fore Primary Hallway (115, 157, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “fuck you Randy you fucking bitch” (Captain’s Office (174, 169, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Go fuck yourself Randy I thought we had something going” (Captain’s Quarters (179, 171, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I was trying to fight you you cunt” (Captain’s Quarters (178, 171, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “get your head out of your ass” (Captain’s Office (171, 170, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I didn’t even want to be cultist there’s a reason I don’t turn on antag” (Captain’s Office (172, 167, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Because I hate fucking antag there’s a reason I prefer greenshifts” (Fore Primary Hallway (104, 158, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “when shitters aren’t in them” (Fore Primary Hallway (94, 146, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “You know how annoying it is? To have cultist off but be forced into it?” (Maid Cafe (84, 143, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I don’t want to be a cultist but if I don’t do anything I get bwoinked.” (Maid Cafe (92, 141, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “t’s not even fully you I can be mad at come to think of it” (Maid Cafe (79, 143, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “Julius is the cuntass that roundended me technically” (Maid Cafe (92, 139, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “So while I do currently HATE YOU and want to drop Brown as a result” (Escape Pod One (215, 140, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I also have a bigger hatred towards Julius in particular” (Escape Pod One (215, 140, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “because this character is just a xenobiologist” (Escape Pod One (215, 140, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I can’t use him any other way and I don’t wanna play xenobio for a while” (Escape Pod One (214, 140, 2))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “I was at red eyes when bitchass mcgee droid decapitated me” (Emergency Shuttle (28, 116, 9))
SAY: YoshimiWasTaken/(Brown Henrikson) (DEAD) “not halos which would be fine” (Emergency Shuttle (32, 118, 9))

Action has been taken with regards to these logs.