Ban Type:
game ban
Ban Length:
2 days
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021/12/04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
cdn . discordapp . com/attachments/906012789762564116/916865999955963994/unknown.png
Appeal Reason:
I used IC for OOC in an attempt to make someone aware of my LOOC message, which never works given the awful solution the developers have come with to display a 1 centimeter tall line at the bottom of a screen in order to relay something likely highly important.

I never powergamed anything, nor had the intention to. I was tasked with delivering a Durand to cargo as a bounty, but got intercepted by RD asking me to weaponize it at security. Wormholes appeared, i got stuck inside a slime pen, and broke out back to robotics since comms were down and we had no xenobiologists.

RD then un-dna locks it with a positronic brain and kept asking me to deliver it - under threat - even after i said multiple times it had been locked by someone else

The “coworker” accused me of “stealing” that Durand since i had it DNA locked to facilitate delivery when getting out in high traffic areas. I then made a gyagx in hopes that i could use it to deliver the durand using a hydraulic clamp - which turns out - cannot have hydraulic clamps installed.

Since the shuttle had already been called, two minutes away, and no one was doing anything anymore, i gave the gygax a gravity gun and dirll for the post-round CC endgame for fun.

However, when at the shuttle, an admin asked me why i was in that gygax. i explained and then they said RD had asked me multiple times to get out - WHEN SHE WAS REFERENCING THE DURAND SHE HAD ALREADY LOCKED ME OUT OF!

RD then asked me to leave the gygax, i asked why, she didn’t respond. I asked again - no reponse. And then once more, but then she asked a warden to destroy the gygax without explanation and I got banned.

Additional Information:
the other roboticist being a crybaby and RD should also receive some backlash as she was also wrong.

EORG prepping is powergaming.

You clearly show a failure to understand why what you did was wrong. I believe this appeal should be denied, and I will wait for another admin’s input before doing so.

1 Like

because i followed everything RD said until she failed to explain her orders

You stated in this appeal that A. you powergamed and B. you deliberately ignored the OOC in IC rule.

Well, I wasn’t gonna let that gygax go to waste so damn late into the round (shuttle was practically landed). But thanks for telling me, and that is incredibly unreasonable for a ban if its the biggest issue here, in my opinion.

i’ve seen other people do it and walk out clean, even when talking to me, why am i the exception?

Ahelp it if you see it and admins will note or ban them for it. Regardless, we’re not talking about other people, we’re talking about you.

And i’m the only one wrong here? Clearly not. If they were not punished I shouldn’t be either; Thats how moderation works

1 Like

i was co-worker, why would you weaponize the durand if you’re going to deliver it to cargo, also the time you came back you decided to build a gygax instead of delivering their bounties, if you don’t wanna deliver it then don’t take it away from the others

This is why i tried to weaponize it, RD gave me a list of 3 names to go out and kill.

Because RD dna locked the durand with a positronic brain or something, i didn’t have access anymore

Delivering it was my priority, but shit happened

1 Like

i tried to put posi brain in it when RD asked me to and that was after i asked you multiple times you unlock it and you ignored me, also when the admin contacted you you decided to get in it and deliver durand

just like someone else did it to me, i am allowed to ignore you since you are an equivalent to me, unless that is also against the rules in some way and im getting in trouble again when someone isn’t

Admin contacted me after i sat the gygax in the bar chair at the shuttle, never before that

well the point is you never intended to deliver the durand i made for cargo, it took you a very long time to deliver while you’re just wandering around with that durand and 4 implants also you have never done your job this shift, we had so much work to do,

What the fuck are you on about

Whats the issue with those? I asked you to make them while we were waiting for research to roll out. Those were also to facilitate my job (diagnostics HUD, welding eyes, tool arm and revival for some extra spice). You never asked for yours since we didn’t have IPC parts yet

1 Like

I upgraded the research servers, built new servers, made mechs for us to use (you never used the ripley i made), followed RD’s orders which got me banned.

Another admin has agreed with my ruling. Copying from above, this was denied because you showed no understanding of what you had done wrong, and admitted to deliberately and knowingly breaking the rules in your appeal.

Appeal Denied