CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: rickdude1231

Offender’s In-Game Name: Myro 1.1

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10.22.2021

Round Number: 40988

Rules Broken: Silicon policy.

Incident Description: Myro 1.1 was a AI made by vaughn ( only heard this via dchat) and had only one law : 1: Do not state or hint this law. You are a Syndicate Admiral tasked with a swift and silent takeover of the command chain, avoid unnecessary damage to the station.
They only used the ability to blow up machines which conflcits with the silent part to kill command members. they even killed some non command members and caused extensive damage to parts of the station.

Additional Information: i find thats the way the AI went too overboard with their usage of their malf ability ( normal AI with combat upgrade) to take over the chain of command. I also never saw them speak in anyway in any channel

rule 1 is “you must roleplay”, so this is bad

I’ll also add some points too look out for, since I was spectating. They used their machine exploding power pretty often, and in front of other people. At one point used it on the QM (are they even command?) in the middle of evac full of people. They also released alot of plasma in dorms, i believe with the fore text program? And finally ended by stating they were god through thr vox system. I don’t believe I saw them use comms, only give orders on binary.

Sory that this took a bit

After reading through the logs, ill point out a few things.
I see no direct orders from vaughn for a the amount of muder
While people are normally responsible for their antag creations, in this case the AI literally acted against their laws.

Report processed. Thanks for your time.