RhinoKing banned by lagomorphica

CKEY: RhinoKing

Admin’s CKEY: lagomorphica

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: One server, Beestation Golden

Ban Type: Permanent ban

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-12-07

Round ID: 9950

Ban Reason: See previous ban. Disconnected mid ahelp.

Appeal Reason: Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal; Firstly, I do not know what my previous ban is and I do not have any recollection of doing anything wrong in that round that I have done in previous rounds. Also, I do not recall the admin messaging me or me asking for help from the admin. If what I did exactly wrong could be specified I would be grateful and will respond to that.

Additional Information: None

Threw 2 large potassium and water grenades at bar, causing decent enough breaches, has been warned in the past about this behavior. Please appeal on the forums if you feel this is unjust.

This was your original ban reason.
The only reason this ban was made permanent was because you had disconnected before an admin was capable of sending you a message regarding it.

I will ask the admin who actually banned you, however I authorised it because you disconnected.

I mean if the whole point of the perma was to get him to come here and talk, it should be reduced to the relevant punishment for throwing grenades in the shuttle.

True.

He’s already served more than a week.

I’ll lift the ban when he provides an explanation for why he actually blew up the shuttle though - right now he just seems more confused than anything.

The precise action you took that was incorrect was priming potassium and water grenades on the shuttle, which you have done in the past, based off notes.

If you could give us your side of the events that would be helpful, and would contribute to having this lifted faster.

Oh right, I sort of remember that now. Thanks for telling me, and I have quite a plausible explanation for my actions; I have always thought that you could do whatever you wanted on the shuttle, as everyone always seems to kill eachother on it. I had been preparing grenades for the whole round and my fellow chemist told me that I should not blow them up now, but wait for the shuttle as it is legal then. I was just messing around a bit, thought it would be quite funny to blow up everyone on there but it appears that my judgement was wrong. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you guys and of course everyone on the shuttle, I just thought nobody would care as it was the end of the round anyway. The reason I logged off so quickly as it was late. Thanks for replying.

Thats fair enough.

If you want to do end of round grief, make sure to wait for the shuttle to dock at central command and for “The round has ended.” to pop up, since thats when you’re allowed to do that.

I’ll remove your ban.

1 Like