Rhaen0n banned by Brother_Hangyul

CKEY: Rhaen0n

Admin’s CKEY: Brother_Hangyul

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Global

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-11-20

Round ID: 24193

Ban Reason: Self-antagging and lying in ahelps, attacking a guy for no reason with a crowbar which lead to him being placed in crit as a non-antagonist. Potentional metafriend of Lohegren, a griefer.

Appeal Reason: I claimed I pushed him, dragged him out of med storage, after that he ran back in and started beating the stunned janitor, I hit him with a crowbar 3 times (2 chest, 1 leg) to get him off him, to which the admin replied that I am lying in ahelp, got banned before I could send a gif of the chatlog showing what happened. I wasn’t the one that put him in crit state, and I healed him up after the fight.

You shove Ramon Houser, knocking him down!
Reynard Reid kicks Ramon Houser onto his side!
You grab Ramon Houser passively!

-Ramon starts beating Umbango on the floor
-I hit him with crowbar to scare him off
-Ramon and Umbango start fighting outside of med storage, Umbango puts Ramon in crit and I drag him to cryo.

Additional Information: I don’t know what happened before they entered medbay, nor do I care what happened, I just wanted to get them out of med storage so they couldn’t grab a bone saw and saw each other’s heads off. Like I said before in my appeal, and ahelp, I healed him up after he was placed in crit so he could continue being a nuisance.

Apologies for low quality pictures, I recorded a gyazo gif and got banned before I could send it in ahelp.

breath

[18:27:57] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Central (176, 85, 2))
has shoved VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) (NEWHP: -55.1)
[18:27:48] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Central (184, 93, 2))
has grabbed VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) passive grab (NEWHP: -56.5)
[18:27:35] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Central (182, 93, 2))
has grabbed VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) passive grab (NEWHP: -68.1)
[18:26:39] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (184, 97, 2))
has attacked VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) with pocket crowbar (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 55.3)
[18:26:37] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (184, 99, 2))
has been punched by VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) (NEWHP: 94.8)
[18:26:36] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (183, 99, 2))
has attacked VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) with pocket crowbar (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 60.3)
[18:26:34] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (184, 99, 2))
has attacked VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) with pocket crowbar (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 64)
[18:26:21] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (184, 97, 2))
has grabbed VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) passive grab (NEWHP: 83)
[18:26:18] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (183, 98, 2))
has shoved VOTETRUMP2020/(Ramon Houser) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 83)
[18:26:18] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (183, 98, 2))
[18:26:17] Rhaen0n/(Reynard Reid) (Medbay Storage (183, 98, 2))

You literally initiated the fight. I don’t understand why you find it necessary to keep lying.

The logs show that you shoved them first, grabbed them then attacked them. The logs literally cannot lie. Please stop lying, it reduces your chance of being unbanned.

The proof is right here.

Why can’t you get it through your thick skull that I said I wanted both of them out of med storage so I dragged him outside, he ran back in and started beating someone else to death, do you want me to just stand there and wait for him to die? I solved the conflict without anyone dying, one got placed in crit but got healed up shortly after and the other ran away. You’re only posting Rhaen0n->VOTETRUMP2020 logs, it doesn’t show what actually happened, you’re taking this out of context.

But you didn’t drag him outside, you immediately initiated combat. The grab logs you do have come after the shoving and beatings.

I shoved him to stop him from beating up janitor, then dragged him out of med storage, into medbay, then he ran back inside to execute janitor.

This seems like proper escalation to me. Rhaen0n could not get him out by grabbing and shoving so attacked with a low damage weapon. He did not kill him, only put him into crit. I do not understand what is wrong with this.

Because the first guy (VOTETRUMP) didn’t start any form of combat. He was attacked for quite literally no reason and crit’d. If the rhaen0n had been acting in self defence, it would’ve been fine, but he wasn’t. He started a conflict with no reasoning and crit’d the guy in perfect sync with the likely-griefer.

I wasn’t even the one to crit him, I stopped hitting him as soon as he, and janitor were removed from med storage. Janitor proceeded to crit him and run away, I healed assistant up afterwards.

VOTETRUMP did actually punch back at one point which if I’m not mistaken allows you to escalate to the next step which is critting.
It has also been said before that the janitor was the one to crit him.

Doctor never said anything, just ran up to the player and started shoving them. There was exactly one grab and then the player was beaten to death. Unlike the doctor claims, there was no effort to heal him either.

This appeal is denied because not only is the player lying about what occurred, but this is their third major offense in four hours of playtime. This is either a grief account or a player that isn’t worth correcting.

(I know he’s not an admin anymore, but Hangy still was when he posted his opinions to keep it)