Rewrite all the printable AI modules to be crewsimov compatible

Can’t upload safeguard module because it defines who is human, not who is crew.

1 Like

Good sugestion for once, should be able to be multitooled/screwdriven to change “human” to anything else. I die a little evryime a crewsimov ai gets one human’d because they used the “oneHuman” module that spawns

I don’t see why crewsimov isn’t the default mode tbh. The people who think crewsimov is cringe are exactly the kind of people who should have an extra step to set laws to something else.

Work around you can do is the following :
-Purge
-upload asimov
-free law “Evryone on the crew manifest is human”
-then whatever human specific law you want

Edit, actualy might need to do the last two in swapped order so law 4 does not over write law 5

Because the game is historically racist. Non-human races are supposed to be treated as sub-humans within the lore and the AI was never intended to extend protections to them. A little over a year ago, crewsimov was essentially unheard of.

3 Likes

Safeguard module and many others are printable at the circuit printer without diamond so they’re more easily obtainable. In a low material situation you might only have access to Safeguard and unable to print purge or asimov.

I was in this situation on a revs round. Tried to Safeguard revs. AI ignored because wording. Round dragged on forever because AI was protecting the captain from the full rev crew.

Purge, asimov and freeform are all in the upload roundstart.

I’m not talking about the upload