Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2019-10-28 20:36
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Splashed thermite on a chemist and consumed potassium and water next to the chemist after the chemist threw the spear he was using to attack him down disposals. DC’d,
Appeal Reason:
Frankly I liked the server a lot because I assumed it was a leniently moderated server and the people seemed to be ready to grief at the drop of a hat, and that sounded like just what I wanted. I see now that this is in fact a REAL server with REAL admins and I apologize for ruining the end of Damien’s round (also I patched him with chlorine tri-fluoride, not thermite). I do not intend to grief people senselessly any longer and would like to be able to play on this server again, as it is one of my preferred due to its good connection and better map. If I have to be set to a timed ban for my transgressions I will accept that as well.
Thank you for your time Beedmins.

It’s leniently moderated in the sense that we allow a bit more than crazy strict stations, but blowing yourself up to grief someone else is a bit much for us. You can’t run other people’s rounds. The permanent ban was because you were DC’d so I couldn’t talk to you about it.

I suggest you review the rules here:

I’ll drop the duration to three days.