Ret@rdedbaby banned by Bloons3

CKEY: ■■■■■■edbaby

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: Botanist job ban

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/30/2020

Round ID: 15309

Ban Reason:MRP. Griefed station with killer tomatoes as a non-antag.

Appeal Reason: I definitely deserved this ban I’m not disputing that, but I would like to be unbanned. It’s been about 8 months since I’ve been able to play botanist and I miss it. I don’t have any good reason other then it’s been a while and I promise not to do it again.

Additional Information:

That moment when you have to bypass the filter in order to follow ban appeal formatting. This is not the way

That aside, is there anything you might want to add about a recent gatfruit incident you managed just a few days ago, despite being botany banned?

Sorry that’s been my byond name for years, can’t help you guys don’t let me say that word. Also I didn’t hurt anyone, I still don’t see the issue giving the whole crew guns. That said I said I would no longer pass out guns to the crew, I don’t see the issue.

What is it you enjoy about botany in general? Do you like passing your stuff around for the crew, or just leaving things in the hall for people to find/step on? Do you like to make food for the chef, medical plants, drugs, explosives or deathmix smoke?

This question seems extremely irrelevant but yes I do enjoy making healing plants for the crew. I enjoy botany because you can literally create an infinite source of healing or other medicines if required.

What you like to create and even more importantly, what you do with your creations is very important to a botany ban appeal imo.

If medicine is the primary thing you like to do with botany, I’d say the ban could be lifted. But if you claim medicine is the primary reason and immediately pull a gatfruit incident again, it means you’re just trying to say what gets you unbanned.

If you want to make explosives, death wheat or funnyjuice watermelons it’s fine - but what you do with them after making them is also important. You are responsible for dangerous shit you make if you don’t make an effort to keep it contained. The botanist that makes extremely dangerous shit and then leaves it lying around the emergency shuttle is partially responsible when someone else starts griefing with it.

So again, what is it you like to do with Botany? Is it a little of everything? Do you plan to be responsible with it or will you be the one handing shitters explosive acid wheat and then claiming it’s not your fault in any way?

I will not be handing out my creations, as I said I do enjoy making medicine because it’s one of the active things you can do as botany. However, I will say I enjoy making other plants for self defense too. That being said I’m not going to abuse my power.

On that understanding I fully support an unban then, it’s been plenty long enough to be worth another shot.

Not sure how this fell through the cracks, unbanned.