Replacement Council Member Election

Your CKEY:

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): bloons3

Why do you want to become a Council Member?: I want to help this server stay strong and keep the community involved in the decisions that are made. If the community feels that it has a stake in what happens with the game, then the community will prosper.

What do you want to change?:
I want to build bridged between the community and the admins/support team so that everyone feels involved in the decisions that are made.
Additional Information:

Your CKEY: Guy-Mallory

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Weezer#4623

Why do you want to become a Council Member?: I want to help make a server that can be enjoyed by the majority of our playerbase and admins, and to effectively bridge communications between them.

What do you want to change?: I want to make sure changes are implemented properly and without causing undue panic or chaos, as recent events have shown happens without proper procedure. Also I believe the proper way to handle this situation is an optional mute of such language one can enable.

Additional Information: I am the beelore man and I also want to know what people want for beelore.

Your CKEY: Big_gubba
Your Discord: Big Gubba#3650
Why do you want to become a Council Member?: So I can maintain the culture of these two servers have that are imperative to ensuring the same level of fun and goofiness that is experienced every round, overall no doubt improving the Beestation experience which would no doubt be lessened by some potential candidates.
What do you want to change?: I want to try and take the time to moderate & discuss the amount of change & subject of change in Beestation. The amount of change in the two servers as of recent have been quite liberally distributed. It has been noticable, to say the least. While some changes have been for the better (no doubt) it has been adamantly clear where the community stands on other changes, some of which have caused general and widespread outrage as of late. If I were elected, I would ensure that the ‘Beestation Astmosphere’ is maintained for as long as I reign on council.
Additional Information: Unban N-Word, racism bad but freedom of speech good.

Your CKEY: Epsil

Your Discord: Epsil#9245

Why do you want to become a Council Member?: There are two other people in the running who would be a stark conflict of interest with this community, one of them with legitimate criminal intent. If nothing else, and even though in this server’s current state I loathe the idea of interacting with the remaining admins, I can’t in good conscience see the slot go to either of them, so I’m interested in as many extra hats thrown in as possible.

What do you want to change?: Player communication is a shitshow right now. If there are ANY extra olive branches extended to council members compared to regular players, I’ll take it upon myself to relay that information in a timely fashion and actually get the community’s goddamn thoughts on the matter. On a personal level, though, I want silicons to be able to bend their rules more as long as it doesn’t just mean instant self-antag. Being funny with a lawset is one of the joys of playing a robot.

Additional Information: This is the most depressing chain of events I’ve ever seen and I was around for literally every horrible PR oranges made to /tg/ this year. What kind of miscommunication makes EIGHT ADMINS AND COUNTING walk out on you? Fucking talk to each other. If it was actually a majority vote in LITERALLY ANY CASE you would not have people quitting high-level positions over your conduct alone.

1 Like
Your CKEY: Yanniert

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Yanniert#4752

Why do you want to become a Council Member?: Because as a member of the unwashed disgusting masses, I want to represent those that truly matter and the lifeblood of the server; the players.

What do you want to change?: I want to make sure that in the future, we don't have another fucking cringe rule that makes everyone fucking leave, I want to fight for the players, but not necessarily against the staff.

Additional Information: I don't have that much more to say, but I promise to actually represent people by asking what they want instead of going "unga me elected me wants are like everyone"
4 Likes

Ckey: Neapher
Discord: Neon#7584
Why beecome council: used to be council, left when I had more important things and stinky new country internet. Was pretty good voice of reason and never was a naughty boy.
What should bee changed: bee stinky. Needs some better internal management.

More stuff:

Pepsi man good. I’ll mostly be making sure that the behind the scenes stuff is getting done.

Also I’ve been helping behind the scenes in ways that I have and haven’t told staff. I know that “I’m a secret admin who handles things from the shadows” is a huge meme here, but I’ve litterally been doing that since I left.

Your CKEY: LordGrievous

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Zanos#1605

Why do you want to become a Council Member?: I refused to enforce a slur ban so I resigned my senior admin position before I would be deadmined for it. I want to defend beetards right to say whatever the fuck they want, and nobody can fire me from player council for that.

What do you want to change?: Stop this nonsensical crusade to sanitize the server. Establish some actual consequences at the highest level of beestations administration, who seem to think they can do whatever they want with impunity.

Additional Information: I took the bullet for your n-word pass.

9 Likes

Applications have been locked. The elections will soon commence.

1 Like