Replacement Council Member Election Discussions

Will you make the church of zoey a thing?

Zoey talking about a diverse an unified community when she comes around to stir up shit by always talking about how men should be removed from existence is some crazy shit.

She also has opinions that are just bad about rules. She believes that if she gets laws uploaded as silicon that force her to harm people, converted to antag, brainwashed, etc. she should be able to simply refuse to harm anyone and be free of consequences from the administrative staff for not playing the game. Then as a non antagonist she kidnaps people for 15+ minutes and forces them to roleplay as her doll. The only reason she is not still banned here is because certain staff have a soft spot for her.

Wilchen is also bad, but for reasons I can get into in a seperate post. I will point out quickly that he is still permabanned from TG for kidnapping someone and blowing a hot load down their mouth and then giving them something to wash it down with after “prodding them with their throbbing baton”.

Don’t vote people in for the memes.

based lewd :flushed:

1 Like

No ERP in the forums.

Zoey returning for the election is kinda unbased

Basically your saying remove all the words and it still have the same effect?

i sensed a disturbance in the force

a great pain in the bee station

as if many thousands of people cried out the n word, and were silenced, all at once

they removed nylaa’s race

I’m gonna break your envirosuit, with my hands.

all you people thought i was bullshitting you

well look at me now

Basically trim it the fuck down and fix up loopholes

HOW THE FUCK DID ORANGES GET HERE,OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE, YOU IDIOTS, YOU’VE DOOMED US ALL, YOU TURNED THIS INTO TG, YOU MONSTERS, HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS, DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, WITH THE REMOVAL OF BASICALLY FREE SPEECH YOU TURNED THIS FROM THE INTERNET TO TUMBLR, YOU CANNOT STOP THE BLACK MAN HATE TIDE, also all headmins were neutral with the slur removal change uwu blame them

2 Likes

So, uh, are we just going to wait for the council members who quit to eventually come back, are we going to hold new elections, or what?

i got banned from the discord and its not like the (((beestation development team))) actually listens to us

2 Likes

Too be fair, I was under the impression the role of the council was only for

Discussions about precedent

According to the announcement Xlyana did on November 30th.

But, uh, it’s only a few words. Even if you don’t think that it matters that some people get really hurt by having these words be said, is it really that big of an issue to having the ability to say them removed?

Except, I didn’t.

20 characters

Oranges is both a joke candidate and a conflict of interest because he’s literally staff in another donation-driven server that people join this one to get away from. Why his app hasn’t been deleted is anyone’s guess.

I can’t tell why Zoey hating all men is a joke taken in good humor if we’re cracking down on discrimination, but since we absolutely are, reconsider whether you would be enforcing the rules by giving her a platform to change them with.

The silicon line you spouted is nothing but a blatant lie. I remember that occurrence quite well and the logs proved me to be right when the issue came up. The baddie that hacked me did not actually specify themselves as the only human due to their wording of the law. All they managed to do is dehumanize everyone including themselves so this leaves me with a humanless station to which I decided to remain lawful good and refuse the baddies orders. If you have to lie, your position isn’t worth defending. If I recall right it was also you and your friend throwing a fit too because of this in game and you were handling a ticket that you were directly involved with. So thank you for proving that I stand up to admins even now without council membership and actually stand for what is right.

As for the kidnappings I did that typically to shit-sec or sometimes griefers as Mime, I was told because repeatedly for months by curious admins and council members alike who questioned me what was going on that since I wasn’t doing actual bodily harm and would release them that it fits in with the Mime’s mischief and not rule breaking. Then in one occurrence one staff member took exception to it. I explained to them calmy that this has always been accepted before they were even staff and to ask other staff members about it which I even mentioned then current and previous staff. Staff mind you higher rank than the admin at the time.

I actually support you as council now, its okay.

Victor is my first choice. Every experience I’ve with him has been positive, from the time he teleported into toxin to teach me the art of max caps, to forum discussions. He’s a chill and helpful dude.

Robotjesus I generally liked, both ingame and their application. They generally play well, and the holopara thing looked neat.

Figherslam because he’s a bro, and honestly half the other apps were memes. He usually does good, and is fairly robust.

1 Like