Replace Plumbing Ideas

People have either loved the nerf or hated it. What if we replaced it with something else, and what would that thing be? Let’s just have fun thinking of ideas!

2 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Alright, fuck it. Let’s go full potion seller. Replace plumbing with a potion crafting room complete with cauldron and herbs. Bully botany into making better herbs to craft potions with!

5 Likes

Slightly unrelated, but we should give toilets the ability to hold reagents so assistants can make hooch in the bathrooms.

8 Likes

Add TG’s shower reagents, as well. Put the funny chems in the water supply.

2 Likes

Finally, I can be a knockoff hobo wizard selling potions in maints

2 Likes

I don’t think there needs to be any more deliberation, speed merge now

2 Likes

None. There are no suitable replacements for a system that makes an entire department obsolete. Period.

Clearly you have not read my potion making idea yet. :J

3 Likes

brb reverting techwebs and techfabs

5 Likes

Translation

I like the change I made to the codebase and I, despite there being a huge rift in the community between if it was a good idea or not, don’t want to hear what anyone else says

11 Likes

the ULTIMATE ALCHEMICAL COLLABERATION, CHEMISTRY, BOTANY AND XENO-BIOLOGY.

THEIR POWERS UNITE TO… blow the station out of orbit…

OOOOOF.

3 Likes

Removal of plumbing altogether. Replace with uhhhhhh hypospray v2

1 Like

instead of plbub mbing i thinkk chemnists shoudl have like . … . a thing that can like … . s ynthesize chemicals easily… and they can like… cclick buttons to l iek … make the checmicals… i thinnk that owuld be cool… it could be called like… a chhcemical depsiesnser… becaus it despensens cemciacls…!.!!

1 Like

The cauldron hungers for herbs…

5 Likes

this dude is a fucking gamer. merge this immediately. turn chemist into alchemist.

2 Likes

assistant soup please

3 Likes

Throw 'em in!!!
CauldronAnim

3 Likes