ReneAngel Mentor Application DLC

A felinid player mhelps you asking how to wag their tail

What do you reply?

while the intent was probably a shitpost this question is probably quite a good one

I wouldnā€™t reply on that, thats for a mentor with less pride than me. (Plus i genuinely dont know and never saw anyone mention how to)

If i had to guess its either a toggelable emote or alt-click on your sprite

say"*wag would be my guess

Based on the fact that:
Emotes allow for stuff like flipping and spinning
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve seen it in the chat when someone starts it.

1 Like

typing *help prints a list of avaible emotes to the player

1 Like

I know that. 20202020

While there might have been some improvement in game, I do not feel as though youā€™ve really improved all that much elsewhere. A decent number of your posts and general interactions on the forums, and to a lesser extent on Discord, are seemingly still done in bad faith.

While the responsibilities are much lower as a mentor, you are still expected to act as a representative of the server and Iā€™m not really convinced that weā€™re there yet.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve improve my behaviour in general, my note history is proof of it. Me having fun with people on discord and disagreeing with few things that you do doesnā€™t affect my ability to help people in game nor tarnishes your name as administrator.

Iā€™d completely agree that my non-serious behaviour would be completely unacceptable if i was mentoring on a graveyard.

1 Like

Bumping, I want to be tested with actual questions please.

The answers to my questions were weak, you really need more hours in medical.
Judging by the other answers to the questions, Iā€™ll put mine +0.5

Disagreeing with me, or others, isnā€™t a problem. Itā€™s the bad faith nature of the posts, as I said. I canā€™t really think of a positive interaction Iā€™ve had with you on the forums and Iā€™m not alone. A lot of your posts feel either malicious or purposefully obtuse in some way, it makes it very difficult to want to work with you.

No point in arguing here, what im asking is for you to give me a chance and see how I do, if you donā€™t like what youā€™ll see then whatā€™ll stop you from demoting me, right?

I think thats best of both worlds but youā€™re the judge.

Spoke privately with Rene. Iā€™m willing to rescind part of my prior comments. It doesnā€™t seem as though they were purposefully acting with the intent to be disruptive.

Itā€™s to be seen if our discussion will lead to longstanding improvement, but it was enough to move me a bit more towards a neutral position.

Iā€™m still ultimately negative leaning, for the moment, so Iā€™m going to have to -1 the application. Still optimistic about the future, however.

ā€“

T: 2

1 Like

Bumping with 15 characters

1 Like

Some good answers and I have personal experience with him in game so +1

1 Like

bĆ¼mped, stuck at +3.

1 Like

While they definitely have the knowledge for mentor I donā€™t believe them to be fit for a staff, I was on the fence on this one but since witnessing a recent conversation Iā€™m going to have to - 1 Iā€™m sorry Sulla

Not posting the other stuff as it got deleted instantly.

Iā€™m honestly very disappointed. Remember when you told me you were actually trying to improve and become a staff member?

This type of behaviour is unacceptable.

4 Likes

banned on the discord momento

2 Likes