Remove AI from roundstart

It definitely is an issue

As in, a very low chance of it randomly malfunctioning. Consider it a risk of building an AI.

Yeah ok that one was a stretch

Removal of the AI roundstart is a lazy fix and removes a very interesting and unique aspect of ss13, this could be done better. Don’t ask me how because Im concurrently not sure

1 Like

I still think this would be a positive change

:flushed:

I like @Ruko 's take, very cool

As he said on a github pull

I’ve a bit of a confusing stance because I like these lawsets being rolled on at roundstart, but I don’t really like roundstart AI at all due to how oppressive it is regardless of lawset. I think it should be something science has to make instead of being there right from the start.

I still like these as potential lawsets for cyborgs, and also think we could perhaps have additional roundstart cyborg slots to have a good silicon presence from the start without having the invisible eye of big brother.

Allowing the crew to develop and distribute stuff like AI, Mechs and Mutations to Sec in the later part of a shift would also give traitors more encouragement to act early on instead of spending the whole shift just being a normal crewmember and then killing their target just before shuttle arrives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.