Rebel Trouble's guide to being an exemplary greyshit (BOX and META ONLY)

if ur antag its fine doe

if ur antag you can just emag your way in and shoot the hop with your instakill 357

2 Likes

If you don’t spam it every round you should be fine, but yes it’s safer to be antag

okay but can that beat my 1 minute 33 second aa speedrun?

I thought this was common knowledge though, also if you can hack doors in under 3 seconds (if you find the test wire beforehand) you can just bypass all the wall and windoor breaking and just go in through the doors and since LRP’s movespeed is fast af you can probably get out as well before the doors close if you know what you’re looking for.

I swear to god I’m already picturing ALL the wannabe/rookie greyshirts failing to steal AA/Guns and ahelping it, or salting in OOC because it wasn’t as easy as you made it look like in the guide.

Holy shit i wanna join and observe just to watch people fail doing it and get valided

1 Like

AT THE TIME of making this guide, it was as easy as it was put out to be. Honestly it really was. Now everyone is uses the speed run all access method. People would even try to meta me for that shit. Just wait until I went there to try to stop me SPECIFICALLY. Some of the steps fucks with Fastmos and can been seen as self antag for depressurization of maintance.

Only real updates I need to tell people are, follow this guide if you are ready to fight a significant amount of people and do not use the yolo through maintaince shit I told you ree

Might update this shit somehow someway