CKEY:xDyou

Your Discord:xDyou#1612

Offender’s CKEY: Ravellon

LRP or MRP server: Lrp

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):not relevant

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):10/13/2020

Round Number:22572

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): part 4 :Impartiality and transparency

Incident Description:So i join the round as Warden and head into brig,there i see arkan holding a sniper and Chromy and Tariuq.Arkan shoots me into crit and Tariuq hits me ONCE.After that chromy cuffs me,heals me up a bit and hands me over to Arkan who he knew was antag.I ahelp ofc and Ravelion bans Tariuq but not chromy so how in the world is this fair either ban both or none.

Additional Information:

Thats Tariuq not chromy

Chromy was arrested by the sec borg and brought to brig.
Tariuq was coming to brig to tide it.
Chromy did not use lethal force in the fight even once.
Tariuq hit xDyou with an axe, twice.
After xDyou was subdued (two sniper shots, one axe hit) Chromy performed CPR on him, cuffed him and epi penned him, then dragged him to brig medbay.
Tariuq just went to loot armory.
In brig medbay Chromy actually worked towards healing xDyou up.
Then tator murdered xDyou. Chromy did not try to stop the murder, but he did not join in and then did not assiciate with the tator any further.
The extent of Chromy’s involvement was to cuff xDyou, heal him up and to not try to keep him from being killed by a tot.

In conclusion, Chromy did not act to help the antag, he only acted to keep himself from being arrested again. He also actively tried to help xDyou, even if it has proven futile.
In contrast, Tariuq actively helped an antag, which he knew was an antag by the fact said antag had a sniper rifle, to subdue warden in order to clear his way to armory.

So Tariuq ate a ban and Chromy did not.

3 Likes

Why are you lying,he litteraly handed me to Arkan while i was cuffed and zoomed it out of brig.You cant cuff the fucking warden and hand him to antags for 0 reason.

Taking the side of an known antag should be considered self antag.

3 Likes

Should ? It is lol, and happens alot i’ve literally seen people helping Tinamen to get people even though he was an known antag.

Handed over? You mean did not try to stop Arkan from doing whatever he wanted after Arkan followed you two to brig’s medbay?
I consider cuffing you to prevent you from attacking him to be a tolerable justification, considering he was in brig because he was arrested and he looked like he was together with the other two.
The fact that he tried to heal you up instead of joining in on the looting is the reason why he wasn’t banned when Tariuq was.

Tariuq joined in on killing you because you were an obstacle on the way to the loot and traitor’s presense was an opportunity to remove you. He had a greater culpability in this.

If I were to take your perspective on this then the proper course of action for Chromy would be to not bother helping you at all and just walk away, in which case you die from bleeding out on the ground right then and there instead of by the traitor’s hand after he follows you two to the brig’s medbay.

If Arkan did not bother finishing you off, if Tariuq used armory’s guns to kill Arkan, if some other validhunter showed up and either distracted or killed Arkan, or whatever other reason for Arkan to not finish you off showed up you would’ve survived thanks to Chromy.
If Chromy just walked away without participation then the only chance of survival for you would’ve been someone showing up and killing Arkan and then making an effort of saving you. The former is more likely than the latter. Much more likely

So scenario in which you have a higher chance to live and fight you want to be against the rules while scenario in which you have lower chances to live and fight will remain within the rules.

I disagree. I do not think Chromy’s actions constitute assisting an antag. Not quite.

Just 1 question,why did he cuff me he had 0 reason to.And again he litteraly handed me over to Arkan and walked out of brig.

To prevent you from attacking/arresting him after he gets you out of crit.

And what’s the difference between handing you over and doing nothing to stop him from taking you?

That’s literally saying “whats the difference between letting you die or be killed?”
This is a very clear case of self antagging, and why would he try to attack him after he healed him? He would have to be assuming he would break escalation rules and attack the person who got him out of death.

2 Likes

Its clear that he already had a negative opinion about the person. He probably would have pulled a leg sweep and the cuffed the guy that healed him, followed by more jail time. to avoid that scenario, he cuffed him.

These are both fine. His choice was likely get killed by antag, who would then kill the warden, or let antag take warden, who he will likely kill. Sacrifice someone and survive, or die protecting them, and they still die. Not to mention that they were a person who had been in jail, and would likely have a negative opinion of security. They did what they could, and healed him. The cuffs were questionable, but understandable, and thats where it ends. They did not assist the antag. The one who did get banned deserved it. The one who didn’t get banned did not. Being mad about that doesn’t change that.

Ah yes i would tottaly kill the guy who healed me up,you are just biased.Please take a step from the computer and look at this again.In what world do you kill someone who is healing you when they arent even valid???

You cant do that,i just joined the round.He has to act like we had 0 past experience or that would just be a metagrudge.

I ask again what crime did he commit that would warrant me attacking/killing/jailing him?

Ah yes the warden that just joined the round somehow has all his gear and his krav magas.Itv obvious you didnt read my post you are just spewing shit here.

Assisting a known antagonist to kill sec, even if you did not directly attack them, is self antag. Said other person should be banned.

Is this referring to Chromy?
Because my problem with this is that his actions gave the warden a chance to survive.
His inaction would’ve ensured warden had no chance to survive.
That does not seem like helping the antag to me.
@Caecilius

How dense are you,he cuffed me for no reason at all,i havent done shit to him before that.Then he proceeded to hand me cuffed and all to Arkan when he easily couldve ran away and let me go.You are spouting nonsense here.

You were in crit when he cuffed you. If he just left then and there you would’ve not been able to go anywhere anyway.

You don’t need to cuff someone in crit, dingus, you can just help them.

1 Like