CKEY: Gilgax

Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: RatL0rd

Offender’s In-Game Name: Shane Gadow

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-20-2022

Round Number: 40488

Rules Broken: 13 Antagonist Conduct, no murderboning part

Incident Description: Well it’s quite shrimple see, Shane comes up to me (brig phys) and says “help engineer dead” I follow them down to Box’s engineering hallways where they are, I slip on soap, they kill me. “Oh lmao I can’t believe I fell for the classic blunder, oh well”. Except they then did it to two other people and killed the chaplain unprovoked later on. I ahelp, no response because no admins are online, wait for round end:

No murderboning and… 2 free objectives? Free objectives aren’t murderbone passes iirc.
Oh also when they got caught, they went instantly catatonic after the famous last words of “balls”, you might want to look into them breaking rule 1 as well.

Additional Information:
Oh also, the non antag roboticist, gave the non antag clown (who had a hand full of xenobio extracts on them) a full HONK suit. The clown then proceeded to leave banana peels at evac making me accidentally leave behind the plasmaman I was gonna revive and also punching the comms console so hard it spaced the bridge part of the shuttle. Great round all around :slight_smile:

I was the Engineer that he killed. (Deadmined because I was only gonna be on for an hour or so and wanted to play.)
He had told me that he wanted to give me beer, I told him that I had to cryo, and then he chased me to the Engineering hallway. I was trying to drop off my tools and then head to cryo, but he beat me to death instead.
Then I got off because I had to to go anyway.

2 Likes

I was clown and I should say a few things since I’m mentioned here

Spacing the shuttle wasn’t a great idea, I wanted to see if I could punch the shuttle console that’s used for hijacks/early-auth/etc into space (I could) and I was going to ask the nearby engiborg to seal it, but they were out of charge I think, so I didn’t end up asking them.

I thought we were on blue at the time which is why I spammed banana peels, I believe it was actually red alert though and I’m at fault for not being aware of the alert level.

Xenobio extracts were gifted to me by the antag scientist, I only actually asked for unstable mutation toxin (for felinid mutation toxin, which is why I also had impedrezene and fentanyl on me) and bananium. I don’t think I was powergaming since I didn’t actively seek the rest of the extracts out.

3 Likes

Killed 5 people for no reason, hilariously enough their trap of saying ‘engineer is dead’ wasn’t a lie, they killed the engineer too :flushed:

As for Wrill, there’s a time and a place for spamming slippery objects everywhere as a clown. And red alert isn’t the right time as you’ve pointed out here.