Rat Eater and Tuscan Evanson (And Everett Garrison?) Player Report

CKEY: Yoshimiwastaken
Your Discord: Sleepiest of Sheepies
Offender’s CKEY: No clue
LRP or MRP server: MRP
Offender’s In-Game Name: See title
Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12:25 AM 3/1 (EST)
Round Number: 27489
Rules Broken: R2.2 “No bigotry, slurs, or general intolerance is permitted” & M2.2 “Do not seek/acquire items that have no relevance to your job without an appropriate IC reason” & maybe R4
Incident Description: So I’m building a booze dispenser in cargo (there’s IC reason and that is that my character was a crippling alcoholic, she wanted her booze closer to her work), and then Tuscan disablers me for shits and giggles. The whole shift I didn’t think to ask about the disablers and shit in cargo. Anyways he switches afterwards to stunning me with the stunbaton until it’s out of juice. Everett proceeds to repeatedly grab me aggressively and throw me into Tuscan, who was saying to bully me. Rat Eater the pAI, who was in an atmos bot, said to seethe and dilate (“Dilate” being offensive to trans people). Tuscan joins in. They keep saying the “Seethe, Dilate, Cope” that 4Chan has made a popular chant to transphobes. I mAY have been whacking the atmosbot, but pAIs tend to be easily replaceable anyways and I only intended to either wipe the pAI or give him an embarrassing law. I poked Tuscan with the dead stunprod though logs will show I never struck him, Tuscan had never lost hp by my hand.
Additional Information:

Pictures

Words that, normally, mean nothing much. When all 3 are together they’re an offensive meme from 4Chan.

ngl I don’t think these are homophobic or anything but this is NOT anything that should happen on mrp

4 Likes

Not necessarily homophobic, but “Cope, Seethe, Dilate” comes from 4Chan, and dilate is usually used in response to transgenders. Compare this image from /vp/ (tw: homophobic/transphobic slurs)

It’s used in just about the same context.

Definetly not RP friendly, but how did they even know youre trans? One of the advantages of the internet is that no one knows jack shit about you. Also thats my personal opinion: insults are designed to insult. If they do no actually offend, then they are not insults. But thats besides the point. Immature, but that is their function.

3 Likes

It’s not that I’m trans, but I’m friends with a decent amount of transgender people (My girlfriend was trans, even). Homophobic and transphobic slurs should have no place on Beestation, especially if we’re trying to make this a welcoming space for all. I am however, pansexual, and feel I ought to stick up for the rest of the community when the situation arises.

Looking into this one now

Edit: nevermind, no I’m not. Kibana needs to be kicked. Will get this when I wake up (and probably that other report I started on too if someone didn’t already beat me to it)

Report has been processed.

Rat Eater was a pAI acting under orders, so their involvement has been cut loose with a slap on the wrist, Everett Garrison’s involvement also appears to be largely minimal… However, Tuscan Evanson, well you can see the bans page if you’re curious. There was more than just what was reported going on in the round.

Report Processed.