Your Discord: Mist Furor#4630

Offender’s CKEY: Raphael2033

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Bryson Briner / Another name I can't remember

Date: 10/08/2020

Round Number: 19698

Rules Broken: Overescalation, metagrudge

Incident Description:

Accidentally hit miner once who’s name I forgot (CKEY is Raphael2033) with an officer’s saber. Apologized a couple of times when he started and continued shooting at me and hitting me with his guns, putting me into crit and cut my arm off in the process.I barely survived being crit because I was dragged into medbay by someone and put into a cryo chamber which was unfortunately turned off. I got saved a few seconds before dying because a bystander noticed the cryo was off. Anyway, I report the issue but no admins are online so I decide to take matters into my own hands. I go after the miner to kill him as revenge. I find him on lavaland, kill him and throw his body into a lavapit outside of the base. I thought the entire situation was finally over, when a person by the name of Bryson Briner starts talking over the coms that I am valid and that I killed a miner for no reason. I tell him to stop doing that or he’ll get a beating. He comes to the station wearing the previous miner’s gear and attempts to kill me, but I fight back. Chasing around the station proceeds with him teleporting away when I shoot him with disablers a couple of times, till I finally shoot him enough. I cuff him and kill him. His body is dragged off by another person to medbay and cloned. I steal the body and try to get rid of his gear, but it gets taken back by the person who rescued his body and I get cuffed by him. Bryson Briner gets cloned and I, while cuffed, get thrown at his naked cloned body to get murdered. I die but get cloned by a doctor as well. The round soon ends. That’s pretty much where the in-game incident ends and I call him out in OOC for his bullshit where he claims that he killed me the first time cause “self defense” and admits that he in fact used a lavaland spawner to get a new character and get his old gear back and go back to the station to hunt me down. Admission that he used a spawner: OOC: Raphael2033: lavaland hospital spawner

1 Like

Metagrudge 100000 smh

Overescalation on the Miner’s part.

so I decide to take matters into my own hands

Bad idea.

so I decide to take matters into my own hands

No, stop.

I find him on lavaland, kill him and throw his body into a lavapit outside of the base.

Nooooo! Ahhhhh! Pro-tip: Just because there are no administrators online, doesn’t mean you can break rules in retaliation for other people breaking rules. Moderately legit in light of the following, I suppose.

admits that he in fact used a lavaland spawner to get a new character and get his old gear back and go back to the station to hunt me down.

Yeah, that’s blatant metagrudge though.

Closing due to excess age.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.