**CKEY:**raphael2033

**Admin’s CKEY:riskysikh

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:all

**Which server did the ban happen on:mrp

**Ban Type:Server

**Ban Length:permanant

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):07/01/20

**Round ID:17935

**Ban Reason:*As BB, started a plasmaflood, and after doing so disconnected. Has a repeated history with fucking around with atmos

**Appeal Reason:i am sorry i had to go because i had to sleep and its was to late in the night my parents made me go sleep while i was bb also i thought it was ok because i was a antag

**Additional Information:it was 1:00 in the morning and i was forced to go sleep i am really sorry it wont happen again also when i was felting pain in my chest soo i gonne to sleep i am feling better now

Hes spamming in discord dont unban him either since BB shouldnt risk the safety of innocent players

Hey raphael2033, how are you man. I understand that you had to disconnect, but I feel a bit suspicious with your claims since in your notes, most of your notes are about you screwing up atmos, or engineering. Also you have a ban in the past in which you caused the SM to delaminate and disconnecting soon after, and in this incident you did the exact same thing; however, causing a plasmaflood, and disconnecting. You also broke rule 8 since you were a blood brother and your objectives was to simply assassinate someone, steal a high valued item, and escape the pod alive with your BB. Plasma flooding the station doesn’t help in your objectives, and antags are supposed to follow all rules that don’t interfere with your objectives. Which is why I am skeptical with your claims; however, I am welcome to any player or admin input in this ban appeal.

1 Like

Riskysikh I fucking love you man, your so god damn polite. Besides that, I agree with the heavy doubts on this man not doing this on purpose.

2 Likes

@admins
20 charactersstyle

I’d just go with antag ban. Give him a chance to show improvement.

Also, who authed this?

Beelix gave authorization 20 characters

pardon me but what do it mean

1 Like

Alright, I will give you a 2 month antag ban for only MRP, and I will remove your permban from the server. Make sure to not disconnect whenever a plasmaflood or SM happens, and to make sure to read the rules regarding antag conduct. I will accept this appeal. Have a good day.

1 Like

This appeal is accepted.