Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Player Report

CKEY: 000xlynch

Your Discord: Lynch

Offender’s CKEY: RandyJenkins

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Arnold Hampton Smith

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/22/2019

Round Number: 9383

Rules Broken: Rule 4, antag conduct: Murder/bombing the player's own blood brother

Incident Description: RandyJenkins as Arnold had a partner Lynch Alucard. Lynch had accomplished all objectives of stealing AA, captain's headsets, nuke disk and captain's antique laser gun. Together they coordinated to lay low. However, Lynch was arrested and taken to brig for a maxcap. Lynch was able to get a 7 minute brig sentence, but during this time RandyJenkins kept ignoring Lynch's radio cries for help and went to brig with a big bomb and critted/blew off his BB Lynch's arm.

Additional Information: Was communicative and smart during the round until he decided to go and blow up his blood brother.

Discord report:

Title: [Offender’s Discord] Discord Report

Your Discord:

Offender's Discord:

Rules Broken:

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

I spectated you for a majority of this round, you played well and we had fun watching you and cheered you on.
Friendly reminder, bee is a beginner’s server, he blew up that place to get you out as far as I know and he said, you’re making it seem like he blew you up to grief you. He even said it himself that he didn’t know you were there. For shame.

1 Like

Appreciate the response. I’m glad people had fun watching it, it was a good time.

If they really don’t know what they were doing and are simply ignorant and newb, then I guess it really can’t be helped.

Please keep in mind I kept shouting for him over radio, pointing when he passed by the brig windows and even spoke out to him, but I guess he just ignored everything and bombed it anyway.

Just gonna point out since this hasn’t been resolved yet that I’ve filed a separate report against him for a different situation here.