RandyJenkins Player Report 2

CKEY: Shadowtail117

Your Discord: Shadow#6743

Offender’s CKEY: RandyJenkins 

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Arnold Hampton Smith 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-04-2019

Round Number: 9852

Rules Broken: Murderboning with no license/reason (rule 4)

Incident Description: 

Some time into the round I was in the bar (I was a bartender) and I noticed Arnold (the chef) running around the hallway super fast (he had taken ungodly amounts of meth) and holding e-swords in both of his hands (he had spent all of his TC on them). Upon seeing me he dashed in and murdered me on the spot before running back out.
Obviously, I knew he was an antag, but killing me with no reason didn’t seem right, and I spectated him for a few minutes. He ended up killing 2 others before overdosing on the meth and dying. Later in deadchat, he said he killed everyone he saw because quote, “I wanted to collect access from people”. I’d like to add that he hadn’t taken my ID off my body, nor anyone else’s I don’t think.
Luckily those of us that died were cloned and Arnold ghosted so that was the end of that. Fast forward to the end of the round, and it turns out none of his objectives had anything to do with killing anyone, and he hadn’t completed any of them. This is clear murderboning without reason.

Additional Information:

After I realized what was going on, I ahelped this issue to the trialmin online (who was the only one on), Baldir Odenson. He said he’d look into it but didn’t respond when I asked if I should file a report; just so that this doesn’t go unnoticed, here we are.

For easy reference, these were his objectives:
Objective #1 : Steal 28 moles of plasma (full tank). Fail.
Objective #2 : Steal the reactive teleport armor. Fail.
Objective #3 : Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

Also, I’m sure the admins have access to the round logs anyway, but just in case it’s required I saved the chat log of the entire round in case it’s needed.

not going into engi to steal a single plasma tank to murderbone entire station
bruh