Permanent serverban

Ban Length:
Forever

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-05-04

Round ID:
29 392

Ban Reason:

“Was given a final chance for self-antag behaviour, one week later decided to kill oozeling CMO with a fire extinguisher ‘was just a little trolling’. Massive history of self-antag. Don’t bother appealing unless you have a vouch from another server. Edited to local for Golden Event.”

Appeal Reason:

Well, it’s been a year, and I must say I do miss Beestation. I do realise I did a lot of things I should not have, mainly self antagging. First things first, as much as I dislike Meiler, I would like to apologize for the encounter with me. I did not intend to ruin their round, or remove their character from the round at all. Second of all, I promise to avoid such behaviour in the future. Self antagging will be an issue of the past, and I will roleplay to the best of my abilities.

Additional Information:

I have been vouched for by Bierkraan#9876 (Civilization 13 server admin), which can be confirmed by Autisme

14 Likes

Heya Bierkraan here from CIV13. If you’re not in the server I’m a Knight (the equivalent of an admin).
From personal experience RandomLad (Beanos did nothing wrong) is a good player which roleplays on a pretty good level without complications. Their always open when responding to an admin PM and generally nice in OOC.

10 Likes

Bumping this up for visibility since it’s been nearly two weeks and my man actually has a vouch.

6 Likes

Three weeks and a day.
:pensive:

3 Likes

Dammit Look at this full-mins!

1 Like

Apologies for the wait we have some people on summer holidays and such. I will take this and deal tonight after work.
ETA 9 hours.

2 Likes

Update : Currently waiting for verification on the vouch, as soon as I get the reply you’ll be all set!

1 Like

Vouch accepted! Will be removing this… when I get home …
ETA…. 9 hours

4 Likes

All unbanned now! Welcome back. You should be able to play in about 9 hours