randallrondall Banned by Admin winterdarkraven

CKEY: randallrondall

Admin’s CKEY: winterdarkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Perma on all server

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-08-07 17:29:54

Round ID: 31776

Ban Reason: Meta-communication with BryceF during round 31776. OOCly helped one another, assisted in antagonistic behaviour. Resulted from: (cant post link so just look at the ban ig)

Appeal Reason: Dear admemes, I’m going to be completely honest with you. I don’t THINK I was metacomming with BryceF. I cant really remember all the details of the round or exactly what was happening. (The entire round was a shitshow) I looked at the original complaint that the ban resulted from and from what I remember, I didn’t kill security or harm anybody else but the captain which I crit him in self defense. The mime and caden neal were the ones who killed the captain with his own sword. I say I think I wasn’t metacomming because I have metacommed in the past with BryceF on multiple occasions but not nearly as recently as then. I would like to be appealed because I don’t metacomm anymore and I would like to believe I’ve become better than that. I didn’t even know I was banned here until I tried to unban myself from TG maybe 2 and a half months ago from a ban that took place a year ago for the same reason. I understand if you guys don’t wanna unban me but I thought it was at least worth a shot.

Additional Information: None

Well, first of all good shit for owning the metacoms. Are you able to get a vouch from another reputable server, such as TG or Yog?

1 Like

Appeal appears abandoned. Feel free to appeal again.