CKEY: rafcossack

Admin’s CKEY: bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: global ban

Which server did the ban happen on?: MRP

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-09-11 23:40

Round ID: 21156

Ban Reason: intricately griefed atmos as a non antag to test the effectiveness of their death device. You know better. Appeal on the forums.

Appeal Reason: as requested and for, changing the ban lenght from forever to some arbitrary lenght admins agree with where i can keep playing in the future

**Additional Information: [[ removed ]]

ok so someone deleted my “additional information”

I said it in the ticket and I’ll say it again.

You could’ve used this as a murderbone technique on LRP as an antag, and that would’ve been fine.
Instead you griefed MRP with it as a non-antag.

Given that this was intentional, you will be banned for some period of time. A lot of people died from spicy air that round.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: RafCossack Popcorn Thread

I’m a bit conflicted - you have a history of over-escalation and shitsec, but that’s about as far as it goes. You’ve been here long enough to know griefing the round is bad and you seemed pretty proud of what you did on Discord.

I’m 50/50 between:

• Month ban + Perma Head/Sec until improvement shown
  • Get a vouch because you just griefed the server while already having a spotty history

Given the fact you either clearly idolize rshoe or are an alt of his, I’d say it doesn’t matter since you’ll probably ban evade to continue your shenanigans either way.

Well there is no way I’m rshoe alt given he would just ban evade instead of appealing, only thing I wish is his coding knowledged and I do not idolize him, choose this name because it sounds fun.

John brazil 2 is literally a name of one of his videos though

h-hi what will be of me sir

@GameAdmin Unresolved ban appeal.

Was being handled by bloons, but well he’s on leave.

that sucks, so other admin will have to take the lead ?

I’m in favor of option 1.
Other admin needs to handle.
@GameAdmin

Option one but it’s a year ban.

A year’s pretty long though, that should be only reserved for people that grief all the time.

That sounds like leaving it as a perma but with extra steps.

2 Likes

What is a perma really though

This might be something you guys need to change about the whole website but you can see what the additional information page said in the edit history of the original post.

A perma is a perma ban. It makes it so that the player can never play again.
A 1 year ban will make it unlikely for the player to ever return, making it functionally a perma ban with some rare exceptions.

Changed to 30 days, please don’t grief like that again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.