Qwertyquerty Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator qwertyquerty.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Once he prayed for anything to save himself from Security.

He then turned into a cluwne.

Although he may not fit as an administrator per say, his contributions as head developer cannot just be ignored; and although people may say he is tyrannical, and I may give him a fair bit of shit, he is, atleast, a respectable person.

He tries his hardest for the server, and although the average player may not understand the exact reasoning, he generally does have a good justification for what he does, although it may not seem good to others.

I couldn’t have said it better. I’m glad that he’s sticking with Bee after all the shit he got from everyone, myself included.

qwerty smells baaaad

Sometimes makes some questionable choices, but it’s really just him looking out for the good of the codebase and community. I argue with him quite a bit, but he’s usually right. Thanks for what you do.

Yeah, a lot of shit is thrown Qwerty’s way and he’s able to get past it and chose what’s best for everyone, no matter who they are and what they say. Lot’s of kudos to you, qwerty.

needs to be less emotional, good dev

good dev, emotional and unfit for staff though

also banned me for “I dont like him” and then later claimed it was because i pinged council… but we all know it happened after on my second account after the ban…

although seriously qwert man good maybe