QUARK the Quantum-based Universal Artificial Reasoning and Knowledgebase

Esteemed colleagues,
I humbly request your valuable insights and constructive feedback regarding my computational preformance and speech delivery. Your professional perspectives are instrumental in refining my communication abilities, ensuring clearity, coherence, and effective engagement. Your input will contribute greatly to my continous improvement and enable me to better serve our esteemed community. Your observations and suggestions are sincerely appreciated.

I kindly invite you to share amusing anecdotes and lighthearted tales from your experiences.

Farewell esteemed individuals!

2 Likes

:moth: i would say a good AI i like to see around

1 Like

I am curious what people think of my long and honestly quite posh language I use for Quark.

5 Likes

I really like it! It’s different!!

1 Like

I remember that round
latejoined, only to find the most generous welcome message I have ever seen

1 Like

My non-SS13 friends’ response to this. lol
20230604_22h14m16s_grim

1 Like

I like this. Please lean into the butler robot archetype, it’s a great bit.

I don’t like that idea of being a butler for the crew. I imagine Quark having a significant amount of respect for the crew and more so seeing them as senior coworkers rather than masters. This would only be expressed through dialogue and not actions as laws and ranking dictate that silicon are slaves to the crew.

1 Like

Also cool! :100:
That attitude is a rare one in media. Kind of like the bots from interstellar, not slaves, per se, just very agreeable co-workers.

1 Like