**Admin’s CKEY: ravellon

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

**Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

**Ban Type: Server

**Ban Length: Pernament

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-11-01 16:46

**Round ID: 23311

**Ban Reason: Disconnect middle of it

**Appeal Reason: I left in the middle of the conversation for to be honest i don’t now I killed another guy how was afk ‘witch wasn’t necessary and very childish of me since I did realize he was afk and took advantage of that’ the admin told me why I froze just gave him an answer that i didn’t know killing was not okey because i didn’t skim trough the rules before the game because i am stupid and thought i new the Rules but I didn’t and after that I got embarrassed that I made a stupid mistake and then left the game.

**Additional Information:My actions were immature and stupid I am sorry for my actions and if i do get a second chance i will play the game properly and sorry ravellon for you having to deal with my shit.

how old is this guy?

ok but I seriously doubt you can play on the roleplay server with this limited of a grasp of language

https://beestation13.com/rules?server=bs_sage

Read through these.
SSD people should be left alone on MRP and they should not be harmed on LRP.

This would’ve been a note at worst if you waited for my response instead of just leaving after admitting fault. Because you are a very low hours account and that may indicate a grief account.

Grief accounts tend to not appeal their bans.

Unbanned.