Pun Pun player report

In-game report:

CKEY: Smujge

Your Discord: Smujge#8907

Offender’s CKEY: Pun Pun

Offender’s In-Game Name: Pun Pun VI

Server (Sage or Acacia): Both, the monkey menace is everywhere

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 25/08/2022

Round Number: 40090 and 40091 (Their power cannot be contained through individual rounds)

Rules Broken: Rule 8, Rule 9

Incident Description: Pun Pun self antag and griff, face hugs himself at round start on purpose ban he

Additional Information:

21 Likes

I’ve played a lot with this “Pun Pun” fellow and I’ve got a few things to say about his character:

Round start, he always grabs the bottle out of my hand when I’m bartender! He has no business back there but helps himself to whatever first drink I’m making!!! It’s very rude and I think he should be noted for LRP behavior and lowering the RP standard of the server. :triumph:

22 Likes

I once saw him robust a cargo tech with a plasma cutter, twice!
The man is a massive self-antagger and should be dealt with accordingly.

14 Likes

Pun pun often steals our batongs!
Self antag, ban he

12 Likes

guys they banned punpun! (real)

24 Likes

Finally, he has been brought to justice. Beestation is saved once again.

12 Likes

PUN PUN BAN EVADING?

Thankfully our boys in blue managed to stop him before he could cause any more havoc. When will the admins finally stop this menace once and for all?!?

12 Likes

Hello, I’ll process this report. Wasn’t able to get in touch with PunPun.

Remember that peanut posting in a player report is NOT allowed.

17 Likes

14 Likes

I woud like to add i caugh ths player powergaming with insuls plus he screams at me when hes killing me every time for some reason maybe metagrudge

5 Likes

The other round he jumped the kitchen counter and started eating my salt!

3 Likes

to be fair that’s not even their only offience… they are known for overescalating by attacking anyone who even as much as shoves them tto crit and steal items from people for no reason
smh

7 Likes

oh god i shouldn’t have done that, i’m getting notifications for every single reply now :sob: gahhh

8 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @Hellooo

1 Like

great sacrafice… for great art

1 Like

is this admin abuse? Pun-pun followed the rules perfectly, unban he!

Punpun is a fine upstanding person, however he once shoved me into disposals which led to my death, another round he stole my circulaw saw and killed me.

Once, I was working on a maxcap, and Pun Pun stole a signaller and blew up toxins. Obviously a griefer.

3 Likes