Pricklys annual Thanksgiving thread

What is everyone thankful for this year? Personally I feel really thankful for my family and discovering my passion for photography, both have really helped pull me through this year.

Also mention your favorite food you usually have on Thanksgiving; personally mine is the stuffing my mom makes. Uses a homemade stock to soak it in, has giblets, and unlike my grandmas doesn’t have cranberries/raisins

2 Likes

Well I’m still alive and somewhat sane despite the last year or two, so that’s nice.

2 Likes

im thankful that within the last 3 weeks ive recovered from what might’ve been several year-long autistic burnout. shit was whack

favorite food; potatoes and corn. its the bomb EVERYTIME

i deleted the post below cause I realized that was mean as fuck, sorry ruko

1 Like

I don’t get how but okay bro.
Probably going over my head

2 Likes

well if it didnt bug you then thats what matters in the end, hope you had a good thanksgiving :slight_smile:

they probably just didn’t appreciate the whole drawing a blank thing.

@taste_of_a_liar I’m not reaching the wrong conclusion right?

1 Like

I made a light-hearted joke relating to Ruko cause he was replying in the thread and I thought of it while slightly sleep-deprived, and only after I posted it a friend told me it was a tad rude so I felt bad and deleted it

1 Like

I’m thankful for meeting new friends in the Postal community, they all inspired me to buy a drawing tablet and draw more

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.