Prickly tries to become a mentor

+1, you were an admin before iirc

1 Like

Then how does gas move?

Fun fact: it doesn’t.

Gas effectively teleports.

1 Like

the way it was explained to me was that it simply exists. if you were to build a straight pipe from one end of the station to the other, put gas in one end, it would immediately exist on the other side of the station. it doesn’t have a directional “flow” until you put devices down that split the pipenet, such as pumps/scrubbers/vents etc. for the purpose of the TEG this is important because it requires an “ingoing” and “outgoing” airflow, aka two separate pipenets.

this is also important to know if you “optimize” the distro/waste atmos system with straight pipes, as connecting plasma to the distro line will result in plasma existing in pipes everywhere all at once, and will push out of vents at 101kpa/whatever they’re set to.

pressure also matters? i think?

Pressure is just how much gas can be in one pipe, low pressure=more gas high pressure=less gas and you get low pressure from colder gas and vice versa.

Sure

+1
T: +7 unless I cant count

Easy +1 you have always been an inspiration :slight_smile:

T: +8

Was admin before and answered a lot of my MHELPS he did ban me tho so -1000000

+1
T: +9

1 Like

@Mentors

Just going to bump this.

1 Like

Dang that was a ban from a long time ago, well hey you’re staff now! Honestly, there is only like two staff members (at least admins) that have never gotten a ban or even a note just thinking.

Whomst has awakened me.

You should have pinged the headmins. We cant approve you. You are at +9 which is basically an guaranteed approval.

1 Like

Time to ping the correct person then, apologies.
@llol111

Pinging you since I know the other two headmins are probably asleep rn.

1 Like

You know, dealing with mentors is supposed to be the SENIORS job.
5 Seniors and none can be botherd to deal with memetors :pensive:

bla bla +9 was admin before
ACCEPTED