Pretzel's Ultimate Guide to Based Security

Please don’t resort to dumbassery. Either address my points or don’t.

You’ve been a dumbass all this time, and now you’re playing righteous?
:flushed:

Is Arbalezt griefing his own thread?

10/10 sec guide a shame so few people read it and keep using lethals on people stealing minor things or shoving.

2 Likes

based pretzel hanged 4 hotel officers in front of the bridge 10/10 would help again

2 Likes

7) give your spare trenchcoat to friendly security catgirl

2 Likes

oh what, so the dude playing her can nya and shit and follow me around and treat me special as a “fwiend”? fuck that, cat girls get nothing special from me

1 Like

Outfitting officers in full body covering HOS/warden jackets is the pro sec gamer move. Otherwise you’re stuck with some armour that just covers your chest, leaving you much more vulnerable.

1 Like

I mean it is a simple choice , do you want your officers to nyaa others, or do you want them to get nyaa’d ? Personally I prefer seeing them all alive and well at the end of the shift.

Honestly, if they Nya, I do not consider them my officers, I consider them property of the masses to beat up

2 Likes

phyllist loses to a catboi
1 Like

This is what happens when you leave the brig without your trusted shotgun. Don’t do it kids, always pick a shotgun up.

2 Likes

You right now “I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shotgun doesn’t miss, and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang, bang, and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure.”

1 Like

And this is chad move when you’re sec.

how do you make ss13 run so smooth

not my video… ask bacon, but the server is in germany so live near germany i guess? and make shure you dont have crap running in the background… fucking google chrome.

change the fps in game preferences

i asked about it in mentorhelp, and it was because i had “Status” selected, to be honest clicking admin, ICC, OCC or whatever refreshes game completely and erases lag, kinda bullshit but thats a bullshit that actually works.