Prehistoric beestation be like

Aye true, but nobody rp’s them as the idiot kind of caveman.
Perhaps they should to make it a bit more fresh. I now know my next rp idea.

Oh I do all the time I just say “ung” or “buh”, even to other ashies, they don’t all gotta be born smart!

2 Likes

Man, it would be a coat of honor to be banned for being “The Big Gay”

Dude just wanted to play with a gamepad

If memory serves me right i think they were doing it at the hotel (rip hotel) and every ghost was like WTF

That’s why admins are so strict about the naming policies. So that a snake doesn’t bite your cock off!

@Heepox

Not a ban but still.

4 Likes

I love “based and banned”.

Just as you’re blessed with baseness you’re also cursed with the ban!

5 Likes

so about that gamepad ban, gamepads are really fucky and spam the admins chat with “unknown inputs”

pretty sure it’s fixed but if it’s not it’s a fast track to a ban LOL

also that fearchan ahelp was later upped with possibly one of the funniest bans I’ve ever handed out. it was

surprisingly unbanned for that

1 Like

7 Likes

a few I found

4 Likes

Nice i missed those !

Personally I am quite fond of this one

Bqck when this was just a week ban.
Also any link with the infamous powerful bacon malevolent one ?

nope. Ive had this username since like… maybe 2012? A long time. I don’t know that his name is related to mine in anyway on the other side of things either. I was an admin for like maybe 2 days a long while back now, and he was fairly new still back then I think but my memory is notoriously hazy.

Also the story behind it is maybe my 3rd ss13 round. I found knife and used it break the HoPs window, and specifically targetted his eyes and stabbed them until he was blinded. I then absconded and decided the windows needed to go. everywhere. I actually left the HoP in a living state, but I think he bled to death? Regardless, it was the peak of the sseth tide on golden, what can you do? It was learned behavior.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.