PowerfulBacon Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator PowerfulBacon.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

he iis a based admin tho he never spawns me as da jjoka >:((

1 Like

When 2 people said they were going to “fucking kill the mime” and “make him suffer” after I put up a single wall in a doorway, due to the fact I fought back by throwing the first punch when the first one rushed me, it was “my fault for losing the fight” and “not murderboning because you swung first” and “well one of them was a traitor” (yes he said this while the round was still going) after I (unarmed) was beat to death by 2 people with chairs.

Be me, mime
Stare at people and put walls up to block them for a creepy mime affect
one guy says, “he put a fucking wall up, just kill him, make him suffer”
other guy says ok and rushes me
swing first because I’m not an oblivion NPC and I don’t want to die
Am actually successful but don’t kill my first attacker because I’m not a murderer or an antag
first guy gets up while I’m fighting the second, arms himself with a glass shard
other guy gets a chair and starts beating me
both get chairs and beat me to death
ahelp it
This guy is the only admin on
“it’s your fault for losing”

okay

Your response there should have been to run and request help from sec or somebody else. Then if they still pursued to fight.

They only said words, you attacked first, then you lost.

Admin ruled correctly in my opinion.

no sec, and they made aggressive movements. even then it’s severe over escalation. they straight up said they were going to kill me.

Make an admin report then, for the higher ups to review. I still think you should have run and only fought if they kept pursuing you.

definitely doing that. I was also going for a toughguy, don’t mess with me kinda thing by not backing down but still if somebody says “i’m going to kill you” and rushes you, what do you expect will happen?

Yes surely security would help and not just take the opportunity to beat a mime to death. Just get good at mime and mess with attackers non harmfully

Aggressive movements hahaha. The jpg shifted in my direction across the screen.

But yea, sticks and stones. The first person to use harm generally opens themselves to retaliation. You pranked someone, they got mad and made threats, you punched them. The admin ruling here would be similar across the board since its a pretty straight forward case in the eyes of our rules. I don’t see anyway it’s not an IC situation.

To keep his feedback thread clean though, if you think the issue should be brought up in an admin report you should make one, or if it’s confusion on the rules throw up a general thread.

1 Like

When somebody made an AI upload on a greenshift and removed the laws the captain had made, did not consider that powergaming due to a perceived low quality to the laws

They call him the Baconator… and code goes BRR.