Post your VIP Extraction roles suggestions here

It sounda good but derelict stations have 0 atmosphere, need someone to make special ambiente music and noises for them and their spawn events but that’d be too high budget.

You are a Bounty Hunter

Story: Debt you owe will cost your life if you delay it further, while scavanging abandoned stations, some kind of government officials picked you up, use this opportunity to earn your pay.

Objective:
1.Have 100k credits in your possession.
2.Escape via Pod, alive and without being in custody.

3 Likes

You were a midshipman on an internship from space pirate academy when one too many mistakes made the captain force you to walk the space plank. You figure that enough loot will get you a passing grade, but maybe the people who found you would be a better crew…
Start dressed like a pirate

3 Likes

Your species was hunted to near destruction. Hopefully, those on the frontier won’t kill you on sight.
Be a grond, squid, or other normally unselectable race

You’re a child running away from home. Unfortunately, your parents are well-placed enough to divert NT resources to insure your return. It’s alright, you were missing them anyways.
Start with the Dwarfism mutation

pretty sure squids were code removed

Oh. I thought they were just made unselectable

I thought the same but apparently they didn’t? Someone would need to check, it would be an interesting gimmick at least.

There should be a Clown execution objective, like what Unit0016 is trying to do but with my suggestion of getting it back alive to station and give the clown any TC Honkclown item with specific objectives, a clown main would need to come and suggest a few, in theory it should also be something that can’t be just taken away from the clown by the explorers for them to use

Mercenary -

‘While your many adventures have led to many a rickety tin can, This one just so happened to be the one you got marooned on. And you botched landing procedures when you got here, So you’re stuck without a ride, unless some other grunt-for-hire comes along.’

Could allow for some referential humor, and even GREATER Inflated egos than what the Official AND the Dictator ask for COMBINED. Think Zapp Brannigan from Futurama, for a template.

2 Likes

What about a borg retrieval mission? Something like NT wants to capture an emagged borg for study, so they send exploration team to go out and catch it and bring it back dead since you cant really incapacitated a borg nonlethally.

Can we give them accurate spawner descriptions? Because the last time I got an assassination target it was just a dude’s name with nothing. It’s not really fun to go to the shuttle thinking you’re getting rescued, and just getting merced because you’ve never run into this before.

1 Like

You can. Flash, locker, weild and keep the locker moving around so they can’t resist

The Owl

The crime in this sector cannot be ignored. Your archenemies The Griffin locked you in a cryopod many years ago but today justice awakens.

Start with the owl costume, some smoke grenades, a telescopic baton and maybe if you wanted to get crazy a random positive mutation.

2 Likes

Oo, also they only have pirate language

dude how is traitor lower than ling? i’ve been traitor like 5 times (once i didnt want to be traitor so i ahelped) and ling once (also didn’t want to play ling so ahelped)

Mushroom Person. It is in code