Post shitposts and copypastas here

19 credit antag token. Who wants it? And yes, I’m giving it away.
So announce , announce , announce. And tiders, DONT GET ROBUSTED!!!

3 Likes

Hey there! It’s me, Space Station 13 Clown! I was doing funny pranks and now security is hot on my case, but, I’m out of bananas, and I need YOUR help to elude them! Quick, before the beepsky gets here, get your parents credit card, and give me the numbers on the front, and the back, so I can buy more banana peels, and robust the station with you, my fellow epic gamer!

2 Likes

Sup bitches. SUP BITCHES. It’s The Warcrime here. Aight, I’m talking bout that, Banana peel. The Banana peel. I ain’t talking bout that Soap. That soap? Shiiiit. Shit people p-people be talkin’ bout how it was all, cheap, and shit, but you know what I’m tryin to say? I’m tryin to say, is that…c’mon know, soap? C’mon, that c-that lil’ stick baby that looks like a pill. Aight, I ain’t trying to slip the station, with no lame. Pill. Aight, maybe if the game is like, y’know, Potassium and Lube Foam pill, yeah I dunno, I dunno if there’s any pills where you know, you can slip people and shit. But…c’mon now, the soap? People trying to say that the, the banana peel copied the soap with a slip mecha-uh…I don’ give a fuck. Shit, shit the soap, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to get longer slips. They should copy how to get longer slips from the banana peel. Heh errybody knows, is that banana peel make the best games, knaw I mea-user was banned for indefinite

2 Likes

welcome the automatic diagnostic and announcement system welcomes you to space station thirteen have a secure day

2 Likes

Let me just say this. Chain of command is bullshit. I work at Arby’s. How the fuck can i honestly allow myself to be represented by one of my peers? I mean for all I know, cap works at Autozone! Lets go ahead, let’s get together and solve this. No felinids for head roles? Fine, I agree to that but I wish to add that just because your dad owns an applebees it doesn’t make you better than me Jeffery, okay? I knew you in high school bro you ain’t a pimp you worked at fazolis okay man you ain’t hard

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO getting banned for this.

Manifesto of the communist pawty

[fwom the engwish edition of 1888, edited by fwiedwich engews]

a spectwe iws haunting euwope—the spectwe of communism.
aww the powews of owd euwope have entewed intwo a howy awwiance tuwu
exowcise thiws spectwe: pope awnd czaw, mettewnich awnd guizot,
fwench wadicaws awnd gewman powice-spies.

whewe iws the pawty in opposition thawt has nowt bewn decwied as communistic by its opponents in powew? whewe iws the opposition thawt has nowt huwwed bawck the bwanding wepwoach of communism, against the mowe advanced opposition pawties, as weww as against its weactionawy advewsawies?

two things wesuwt fwom thiws fact.

i. Communism iws awweady acknowwedged by aww euwopean powews tuwu be itsewf a powew.

ii. Iwt iws high time thawt communists shouwd openwy, in the face of the whowe wowwd, pubwish theiw views, theiw aims, theiw tendencies, awnd meet thiws nuwsewy tawe of the spectwe of communism with a manifesto of the pawty itsewf.

tuwu thiws end, communists of vawious nationawities have assembwed in wondon, awnd sketched the fowwowing manifesto, tuwu be pubwished in the engwish, fwench, gewman, itawian, fwemish awnd danish wanguages.

i. Bouwgeois awnd pwowetawians

the histowy of aww hithewto existing societies iws the histowy of cwass stwuggwes.

fweeman awnd swave, patwician awnd pwebeian, wowd awnd sewf, guiwd-mastew awnd jouwneyman, in a wowd, oppwessow awnd oppwessed, stood in constant opposition tuwu owne anothew, cawwied own an unintewwupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight thawt each time ended, eithew in a wevowutionawy we-constitution of society at wawge, ow in the common wuin of the contending cwasses.

in the eawwiew epochs of histowy, we find awmost evewywhewe a compwicated awwangement of society intwo vawious owdews, a manifowd gwadation of sociaw wank. In ancient wome we have patwicians, knights, pwebeians, swaves; in the middwe ages, feudaw wowds, vassaws, guiwd-mastews, jouwneymen, appwentices, sewfs; in awmost aww of these cwasses, again, subowdinate gwadations.

the modewn bouwgeois society thawt has spwouted fwom the wuins of feudaw society has nowt done away with cwass antagonisms. Iwt has but estabwished new cwasses, new conditions of oppwession, new fowms of stwuggwe in pwace of the owd ones. Ouw epoch, the epoch of the bouwgeoisie, possesses, howevew, thiws distinctive featuwe: iwt has simpwified the cwass antagonisms. Society as a whowe iws mowe awnd mowe spwitting up intwo two gweat hostiwe camps, intwo two gweat cwasses, diwectwy facing each othew: bouwgeoisie awnd pwowetawiat.

fwom the sewfs of the middwe ages spwang the chawtewed buwghews of the eawwiest towns. Fwom these buwgesses the fiwst ewements of the bouwgeoisie wewe devewoped.

the discovewy of amewica, the wounding of the cape, opened up fwesh gwound fow the wising bouwgeoisie. The east-indian awnd chinese mawkets, the cowonisation of amewica, twade with the cowonies, the incwease in the means of exchange awnd in commodities genewawwy, gave tuwu commewce, tuwu navigation, tuwu industwy, an impuwse nevew befowe known, awnd theweby, tuwu the wevowutionawy ewement in the tottewing feudaw society, a wapid devewopment.

the feudaw system of industwy, undew which industwiaw pwoduction was monopowised by cwosed guiwds, now no wongew sufficed fow the gwowing wants of the new mawkets. The manufactuwing system took its pwace. The guiwd-mastews wewe pushed own owne side by the manufactuwing middwe cwass; division of wabouw between the diffewent cowpowate guiwds vanished in the face of division of wabouw in each singwe wowkshop.

meantime the mawkets kept evew gwowing, the demand evew wising. Even manufactuwe no wongew sufficed. Theweupon, steam awnd machinewy wevowutionised industwiaw pwoduction. The pwace of manufactuwe was taken by the giant, modewn industwy, the pwace of the industwiaw middwe cwass, by industwiaw miwwionaiwes, the weadews of whowe industwiaw awmies, the modewn bouwgeois.

modewn industwy has estabwished the wowwd-mawket, fow which the discovewy of amewica paved the way. Thiws mawket has given an immense devewopment tuwu commewce, tuwu navigation, tuwu communication by wand. Thiws devewopment has, in its time, weacted own the extension of industwy; awnd in pwopowtion as industwy, commewce, navigation, waiwways extended, in the same pwopowtion the bouwgeoisie devewoped, incweased its capitaw, awnd pushed intwo the backgwound evewy cwass handed down fwom the middwe ages.

we see, thewefowe, how the modewn bouwgeoisie iws itsewf the pwoduct of a wong couwse of devewopment, of a sewies of wevowutions in the modes of pwoduction awnd of exchange.

each step in the devewopment of the bouwgeoisie was accompanied by a cowwesponding powiticaw advance of thawt cwass. An oppwessed cwass undew the sway of the feudaw nobiwity, an awmed awnd sewf-govewning association in the mediaevaw commune; hewe independent uwban wepubwic (as in itawy awnd gewmany), thewe taxabwe “thiwd estate” of the monawchy (as in fwance), aftewwawds, in the pewiod of manufactuwe pwopew, sewving eithew the semi-feudaw ow the absowute monawchy as a countewpoise against the nobiwity, awnd, in fact, cownew-stone of the gweat monawchies in genewaw, the bouwgeoisie has at wast, since the estabwishment of modewn industwy awnd of the wowwd-mawket, conquewed fow itsewf, in the modewn wepwesentative state, excwusive powiticaw sway. The executive of the modewn state iws but a committee fow managing the common affaiws of the whowe bouwgeoisie.

the bouwgeoisie, histowicawwy, has pwayed a most wevowutionawy pawt.

the bouwgeoisie, whewevew iwt has got the uppew hawnd, has put an end tuwu aww feudaw, patwiawchaw, idywwic wewations. Iwt has pitiwesswy town asundew the motwey feudaw ties thawt bound man tuwu hiws “natuwaw supewiows,” awnd has weft wemaining no othew nexus between man awnd man than naked sewf-intewest, than cawwous “cash payment.” iwt has dwowned the most heavenwy ecstasies of wewigious fewvouw, of chivawwous enthusiasm, of phiwistine sentimentawism, in the icy watew of egotisticaw cawcuwation. Iwt has wesowved pewsonaw wowth intwo exchange vawue, awnd in pwace of the numbewwess awnd indefeasibwe chawtewed fweedoms, has set up thawt singwe, unconscionabwe fweedom—fwee twade. In owne wowd, fow expwoitation, veiwed by wewigious awnd powiticaw iwwusions, naked, shamewess, diwect, bwutaw expwoitation.

the bouwgeoisie has stwipped of its hawo evewy occupation hithewto honouwed awnd wooked up tuwu with wevewent awe. Iwt has convewted the physician, the wawyew, the pwiest, the poet, the man of science, intwo its paid wage wabouwews.

the bouwgeoisie has town away fwom the famiwy its sentimentaw veiw, awnd has weduced the famiwy wewation tuwu a mewe money wewation.

the bouwgeoisie has discwosed how iwt came tuwu pass thawt the bwutaw dispway of vigouw in the middwe ages, which weactionists so much admiwe, found its fitting compwement in the most swothfuw indowence. Iwt has bewn the fiwst tuwu show whawt man’s activity cawn bwing abouwt. Iwt has accompwished wondews faw suwpassing egyptian pywamids, woman aqueducts, awnd gothic cathedwaws; iwt has conducted expeditions thawt put in the shade aww fowmew exoduses of nations awnd cwusades.

the bouwgeoisie cannot exist without constantwy wevowutionising the instwuments of pwoduction, awnd theweby the wewations of pwoduction, awnd with thewm the whowe wewations of society. Consewvation of the owd modes of pwoduction in unawtewed fowm, was, own the contwawy, the fiwst condition of existence fow aww eawwiew industwiaw cwasses. Constant wevowutionising of pwoduction, unintewwupted distuwbance of aww sociaw conditions, evewwasting uncewtainty awnd agitation distinguish the bouwgeois epoch fwom aww eawwiew ones. Aww fixed, fast-fwozen wewations, with theiw twain of ancient awnd venewabwe pwejudices awnd opinions, awe swept away, aww new-fowmed ones become antiquated befowe they cawn ossify. Aww thawt iws sowid mewts intwo aiw, aww thawt iws howy iws pwofaned, awnd man iws at wast compewwed tuwu face with sobew senses, hiws weaw conditions of wife, awnd hiws wewations with hiws kind.

the need of a constantwy expanding mawket fow its pwoducts chases the bouwgeoisie ovew the whowe suwface of the gwobe. Iwt must nestwe evewywhewe, settwe evewywhewe, estabwish connexions evewywhewe.

the bouwgeoisie has thwough its expwoitation of the wowwd-mawket given a cosmopowitan chawactew tuwu pwoduction awnd consumption in evewy countwy. Tuwu the gweat chagwin of weactionists, iwt has dwawn fwom undew the feet of industwy the nationaw gwound own which iwt stood. Aww owd-estabwished nationaw industwies have bewn destwoyed ow awe daiwy being destwoyed. They awe diswodged by new industwies, whose intwoduction becomes a wife awnd death question fow aww civiwised nations, by industwies thawt no wongew wowk up indigenous waw matewiaw, but waw matewiaw dwawn fwom the wemotest zones; industwies whose pwoducts awe consumed, nowt onwy at home, but in evewy quawtew of the gwobe. In pwace of the owd wants, satisfied by the pwoductions of the countwy, we find new wants, wequiwing fow theiw satisfaction the pwoducts of distant wands awnd cwimes. In pwace of the owd wocaw awnd nationaw secwusion awnd sewf-sufficiency, we have intewcouwse in evewy diwection, univewsaw intew-dependence of nations. Awnd as in matewiaw, so awso in intewwectuaw pwoduction. The intewwectuaw cweations of individuaw nations become common pwopewty. Nationaw one-sidedness awnd nawwow-mindedness become mowe awnd mowe impossibwe, awnd fwom the numewous nationaw awnd wocaw witewatuwes, thewe awises a wowwd witewatuwe.

the bouwgeoisie, by the wapid impwovement of aww instwuments of pwoduction, by the immensewy faciwitated means of communication, dwaws aww, even the most bawbawian, nations intwo civiwisation. The cheap pwices of its commodities awe the heavy awtiwwewy with which iwt battews down aww chinese wawws, with which iwt fowces the bawbawians’ intensewy obstinate hatwed of foweignews tuwu capituwate. Iwt compews aww nations, own pain of extinction, tuwu adopt the bouwgeois mode of pwoduction; iwt compews thewm tuwu intwoduce whawt iwt cawws civiwisation intwo theiw midst, i.e., tuwu become bouwgeois themsewves. In owne wowd, iwt cweates a wowwd aftew its own image.

the bouwgeoisie has subjected the countwy tuwu the wuwe of the towns. Iwt has cweated enowmous cities, has gweatwy incweased the uwban popuwation as compawed with the wuwaw, awnd has thus wescued a considewabwe pawt of the popuwation fwom the idiocy of wuwaw wife. Juwst as iwt has made the countwy dependent own the towns, so iwt has made bawbawian awnd semi-bawbawian countwies dependent own the civiwised ones, nations of peasants own nations of bouwgeois, the east own the west.

the bouwgeoisie keeps mowe awnd mowe doing away with the scattewed state of the popuwation, of the means of pwoduction, awnd of pwopewty. Iwt has aggwomewated pwoduction, awnd has concentwated pwopewty in a few hands. The necessawy consequence of thiws was powiticaw centwawisation. Independent, ow but woosewy connected pwovinces, with sepawate intewests, waws, govewnments awnd systems of taxation, became wumped togethew intwo owne nation, with owne govewnment, owne code of waws, owne nationaw cwass-intewest, owne fwontiew awnd owne customs-tawiff. The bouwgeoisie, duwing its wuwe of scawce owne hundwed yeaws, has cweated mowe massive awnd mowe cowossaw pwoductive fowces than have aww pweceding genewations togethew. Subjection of natuwe’s fowces tuwu man, machinewy, appwication of chemistwy tuwu industwy awnd agwicuwtuwe, steam-navigation, waiwways, ewectwic tewegwaphs, cweawing of whowe continents fow cuwtivation, canawisation of wivews, whowe popuwations conjuwed out of the gwound—what eawwiew centuwy had even a pwesentiment thawt such pwoductive fowces swumbewed in the wap of sociaw wabouw?

we see then: the means of pwoduction awnd of exchange, own whose foundation the bouwgeoisie buiwt itsewf up, wewe genewated in feudaw society. At a cewtain stage in the devewopment of these means of pwoduction awnd of exchange, the conditions undew which feudaw society pwoduced awnd exchanged, the feudaw owganisation of agwicuwtuwe awnd manufactuwing industwy, in owne wowd, the feudaw wewations of pwopewty became no wongew compatibwe with the awweady devewoped pwoductive fowces; they became so many fettews. They had tuwu be buwst asundew; they wewe buwst asundew.

intwo theiw pwace stepped fwee competition, accompanied by a sociaw awnd powiticaw constitution adapted tuwu iwt, awnd by the economicaw awnd powiticaw sway of the bouwgeois cwass.

a simiwaw movement iws going own befowe ouw own eyes. Modewn bouwgeois society with its wewations of pwoduction, of exchange awnd of pwopewty, a society thawt has conjuwed up such gigantic means of pwoduction awnd of exchange, iws wike the sowcewew, who iws no wongew abwe tuwu contwow the powews of the nethew wowwd whom he has cawwed up by hiws spewws. Fow many a decade past the histowy of industwy awnd commewce iws but the histowy of the wevowt of modewn pwoductive fowces against modewn conditions of pwoduction, against the pwopewty wewations thawt awe the conditions fow the existence of the bouwgeoisie awnd of its wuwe. Iwt iws enough tuwu mention the commewciaw cwises thawt by theiw pewiodicaw wetuwn put own its twiaw, each time mowe thweateningwy, the existence of the entiwe bouwgeois society. In these cwises a gweat pawt nowt onwy of the existing pwoducts, but awso of the pweviouswy cweated pwoductive fowces, awe pewiodicawwy destwoyed. In these cwises thewe bweaks out an epidemic thawt, in aww eawwiew epochs, wouwd have seemed an absuwdity—the epidemic of ovew-pwoduction. Society suddenwy finds itsewf put bawck intwo a state of momentawy bawbawism; iwt appeaws as if a famine, a univewsaw waw of devastation had cut off the suppwy of evewy means of subsistence; industwy awnd commewce seem tuwu be destwoyed; awnd why? because thewe iws too much civiwisation, too much means of subsistence, too much industwy, too much commewce. The pwoductive fowces at the disposaw of society no wongew tend tuwu fuwthew the devewopment of the conditions of bouwgeois pwopewty; own the contwawy, they have become too powewfuw fow these conditions, by which they awe fettewed, awnd so soon as they ovewcome these fettews, they bwing disowdew intwo the whowe of bouwgeois society, endangew the existence of bouwgeois pwopewty. The conditions of bouwgeois society awe too nawwow tuwu compwise the weawth cweated by thewm. Awnd how does the bouwgeoisie get ovew these cwises? own the owne hawnd infowced destwuction of a mass of pwoductive fowces; own the othew, by the conquest of new mawkets, awnd by the mowe thowough expwoitation of the owd ones. Thawt iws tuwu say, by paving the way fow mowe extensive awnd mowe destwuctive cwises, awnd by diminishing the means wheweby cwises awe pwevented.

the weapons with which the bouwgeoisie fewwed feudawism tuwu the gwound awe now tuwned against the bouwgeoisie itsewf.

but nowt onwy has the bouwgeoisie fowged the weapons thawt bwing death tuwu itsewf; iwt has awso cawwed intwo existence the men who awe tuwu wiewd those weapons—the modewn wowking cwass—the pwowetawians.

in pwopowtion as the bouwgeoisie, i.e., capitaw, iws devewoped, in the same pwopowtion iws the pwowetawiat, the modewn wowking cwass, devewoped—a cwass of wabouwews, who wive onwy so wong as they find wowk, awnd who find wowk onwy so wong as theiw wabouw incweases capitaw. These wabouwews, who must seww themsewves piece-meaw, awe a commodity, wike evewy othew awticwe of commewce, awnd awe consequentwy exposed tuwu aww the vicissitudes of competition, tuwu aww the fwuctuations of the mawket.

owing tuwu the extensive use of machinewy awnd tuwu division of wabouw, the wowk of the pwowetawians has wost aww individuaw chawactew, awnd consequentwy, aww chawm fow the wowkman. He becomes an appendage of the machine, awnd iwt iws onwy the most simpwe, most monotonous, awnd most easiwy acquiwed knack, thawt iws wequiwed of him. Hence, the cost of pwoduction of a wowkman iws westwicted, awmost entiwewy, tuwu the means of subsistence thawt he wequiwes fow hiws maintenance, awnd fow the pwopagation of hiws wace. But the pwice of a commodity, awnd thewefowe awso of wabouw, iws equaw tuwu its cost of pwoduction. In pwopowtion thewefowe, as the wepuwsiveness of the wowk incweases, the wage decweases. Nay mowe, in pwopowtion as the use of machinewy awnd division of wabouw incweases, in the same pwopowtion the buwden of toiw awso incweases, whethew by pwowongation of the wowking houws, by incwease of the wowk exacted in a given time ow by incweased speed of the machinewy, etc.

modewn industwy has convewted the wittwe wowkshop of the patwiawchaw mastew intwo the gweat factowy of the industwiaw capitawist. Masses of wabouwews, cwowded intwo the factowy, awe owganised wike sowdiews. As pwivates of the industwiaw awmy they awe pwaced undew the command of a pewfect hiewawchy of officews awnd sewgeants. Nowt onwy awe they swaves of the bouwgeois cwass, awnd of the bouwgeois state; they awe daiwy awnd houwwy enswaved by the machine, by the ovew-wookew, awnd, above aww, by the individuaw bouwgeois manufactuwew himsewf. The mowe openwy thiws despotism pwocwaims gain tuwu be its end awnd aim, the mowe petty, the mowe hatefuw awnd the mowe embittewing iwt iws.

the wess the skiww awnd exewtion of stwength impwied in manuaw wabouw, in othew wowds, the mowe modewn industwy becomes devewoped, the mowe iws the wabouw of men supewseded by thawt of women. Diffewences of age awnd sex have no wongew any distinctive sociaw vawidity fow the wowking cwass. Aww awe instwuments of wabouw, mowe ow wess expensive tuwu use, accowding tuwu theiw age awnd sex.

no soonew iws the expwoitation of the wabouwew by the manufactuwew, so faw at an end, thawt he weceives hiws wages in cash, than he iws set upon by the othew powtions of the bouwgeoisie, the wandwowd, the shopkeepew, the pawnbwokew, etc.

the wowew stwata of the middwe cwass—the smaww twadespeopwe, shopkeepews, wetiwed twadesmen genewawwy, the handicwaftsmen awnd peasants—aww these sink gwaduawwy intwo the pwowetawiat, pawtwy because theiw diminutive capitaw does nowt suffice fow the scawe own which modewn industwy iws cawwied own, awnd iws swamped in the competition with the wawge capitawists, pawtwy because theiw speciawized skiww iws wendewed wowthwess by the new methods of pwoduction. Thus the pwowetawiat iws wecwuited fwom aww cwasses of the popuwation.

the pwowetawiat goes thwough vawious stages of devewopment. With its biwth begins its stwuggwe with the bouwgeoisie. At fiwst the contest iws cawwied own by individuaw wabouwews, then by the wowkpeopwe of a factowy, then by the opewatives of owne twade, in owne wocawity, against the individuaw bouwgeois who diwectwy expwoits thewm. They diwect theiw attacks nowt against the bouwgeois conditions of pwoduction, but against the instwuments of pwoduction themsewves; they destwoy impowted wawes thawt compete with theiw wabouw, they smash tuwu pieces machinewy, they set factowies abwaze, they seek tuwu westowe by fowce the vanished status of the wowkman of the middwe ages.

at thiws stage the wabouwews stiww fowm an incohewent mass scattewed ovew the whowe countwy, awnd bwoken up by theiw mutuaw competition. If anywhewe they unite tuwu fowm mowe compact bodies, thiws iws nowt yet the consequence of theiw own active union, but of the union of the bouwgeoisie, which cwass, in owdew tuwu attain its own powiticaw ends, iws compewwed tuwu set the whowe pwowetawiat in motion, awnd iws moweovew yet, fow a time, abwe tuwu duwu so. At thiws stage, thewefowe, the pwowetawians duwu nowt fight theiw enemies, but the enemies of theiw enemies, the wemnants of absowute monawchy, the wandownews, the non-industwiaw bouwgeois, the petty bouwgeoisie. Thus the whowe histowicaw movement iws concentwated in the hands of the bouwgeoisie; evewy victowy so obtained iws a victowy fow the bouwgeoisie.

but with the devewopment of industwy the pwowetawiat nowt onwy incweases in numbew; iwt becomes concentwated in gweatew masses, its stwength gwows, awnd iwt feews thawt stwength mowe. The vawious intewests awnd conditions of wife within the wanks of the pwowetawiat awe mowe awnd mowe equawised, in pwopowtion as machinewy obwitewates aww distinctions of wabouw, awnd neawwy evewywhewe weduces wages tuwu the same wow wevew. The gwowing competition among the bouwgeois, awnd the wesuwting commewciaw cwises, make the wages of the wowkews evew mowe fwuctuating. The unceasing impwovement of machinewy, evew mowe wapidwy devewoping, makes theiw wivewihood mowe awnd mowe pwecawious; the cowwisions between individuaw wowkmen awnd individuaw bouwgeois take mowe awnd mowe the chawactew of cowwisions between two cwasses. Theweupon the wowkews begin tuwu fowm combinations (twades unions) against the bouwgeois; they cwub togethew in owdew tuwu keep up the wate of wages; they found pewmanent associations in owdew tuwu make pwovision befowehand fow these occasionaw wevowts. Hewe awnd thewe the contest bweaks out intwo wiots.

now awnd then the wowkews awe victowious, but onwy fow a time. The weaw fwuit of theiw battwes wies, nowt in the immediate wesuwt, but in the evew-expanding union of the wowkews. Thiws union iws hewped own by the impwoved means of communication thawt awe cweated by modewn industwy awnd thawt pwace the wowkews of diffewent wocawities in contact with owne anothew. Iwt was juwst thiws contact thawt was needed tuwu centwawise the numewous wocaw stwuggwes, aww of the same chawactew, intwo owne nationaw stwuggwe between cwasses. But evewy cwass stwuggwe iws a powiticaw stwuggwe. Awnd thawt union, tuwu attain which the buwghews of the middwe ages, with theiw misewabwe highways, wequiwed centuwies, the modewn pwowetawians, thanks tuwu waiwways, achieve in a few yeaws.

thiws owganisation of the pwowetawians intwo a cwass, awnd consequentwy intwo a powiticaw pawty, iws continuawwy being upset again by the competition between the wowkews themsewves. But iwt evew wises up again, stwongew, fiwmew, mightiew. Iwt compews wegiswative wecognition of pawticuwaw intewests of the wowkews, by taking advantage of the divisions among the bouwgeoisie itsewf. Thus the ten-houws’ biww in engwand was cawwied.

awtogethew cowwisions between the cwasses of the owd society fuwthew, in many ways, the couwse of devewopment of the pwowetawiat. The bouwgeoisie finds itsewf invowved in a constant battwe. At fiwst with the awistocwacy; watew own, with those powtions of the bouwgeoisie itsewf, whose intewests have become antagonistic tuwu the pwogwess of industwy; at aww times, with the bouwgeoisie of foweign countwies. In aww these battwes iwt sees itsewf compewwed tuwu appeaw tuwu the pwowetawiat, tuwu awsk fow its hewp, awnd thus, tuwu dwag iwt intwo the powiticaw awena. The bouwgeoisie itsewf, thewefowe, suppwies the pwowetawiat with its own instwuments of powiticaw awnd genewaw education, in othew wowds, iwt fuwnishes the pwowetawiat with weapons fow fighting the bouwgeoisie.

fuwthew, as we have awweady seen, entiwe sections of the wuwing cwasses awe, by the advance of industwy, pwecipitated intwo the pwowetawiat, ow awe at weast thweatened in theiw conditions of existence. These awso suppwy the pwowetawiat with fwesh ewements of enwightenment awnd pwogwess.

finawwy, in times whewn the cwass stwuggwe neaws the decisive houw, the pwocess of dissowution going own within the wuwing cwass, in fact within the whowe wange of society, assumes such a viowent, gwawing chawactew, thawt a smaww section of the wuwing cwass cuts itsewf adwift, awnd joins the wevowutionawy cwass, the cwass thawt howds the futuwe in its hands. Juwst as, thewefowe, at an eawwiew pewiod, a section of the nobiwity went ovew tuwu the bouwgeoisie, so now a powtion of the bouwgeoisie goes ovew tuwu the pwowetawiat, awnd in pawticuwaw, a powtion of the bouwgeois ideowogists, who have waised themsewves tuwu the wevew of compwehending theoweticawwy the histowicaw movement as a whowe.

of aww the cwasses thawt stand face tuwu face with the bouwgeoisie today, the pwowetawiat awone iws a weawwy wevowutionawy cwass. The othew cwasses decay awnd finawwy disappeaw in the face of modewn industwy; the pwowetawiat iws its speciaw awnd essentiaw pwoduct. The wowew middwe cwass, the smaww manufactuwew, the shopkeepew, the awtisan, the peasant, aww these fight against the bouwgeoisie, tuwu save fwom extinction theiw existence as fwactions of the middwe cwass. They awe thewefowe nowt wevowutionawy, but consewvative. Nay mowe, they awe weactionawy, fow they twy tuwu woww bawck the wheew of histowy. If by chance they awe wevowutionawy, they awe so onwy in view of theiw impending twansfew intwo the pwowetawiat, they thus defend nowt theiw pwesent, but theiw futuwe intewests, they desewt theiw own standpoint tuwu pwace themsewves at thawt of the pwowetawiat.

the “dangewous cwass,” the sociaw scum, thawt passivewy wotting mass thwown off by the wowest wayews of owd society, may, hewe awnd thewe, be swept intwo the movement by a pwowetawian wevowution; its conditions of wife, howevew, pwepawe iwt faw mowe fow the pawt of a bwibed toow of weactionawy intwigue.

in the conditions of the pwowetawiat, those of owd society at wawge awe awweady viwtuawwy swamped. The pwowetawian iws without pwopewty; hiws wewation tuwu hiws wife awnd chiwdwen has no wongew anything in common with the bouwgeois famiwy-wewations; modewn industwiaw wabouw, modewn subjection tuwu capitaw, the same in engwand as in fwance, in amewica as in gewmany, has stwipped him of evewy twace of nationaw chawactew. Waw, mowawity, wewigion, awe tuwu him so many bouwgeois pwejudices, behind which wuwk in ambush juwst as many bouwgeois intewests.

aww the pweceding cwasses thawt got the uppew hawnd, sought tuwu fowtify theiw awweady acquiwed status by subjecting society at wawge tuwu theiw conditions of appwopwiation. The pwowetawians cannot become mastews of the pwoductive fowces of society, except by abowishing theiw own pwevious mode of appwopwiation, awnd theweby awso evewy othew pwevious mode of appwopwiation. They have nothing of theiw own tuwu secuwe awnd tuwu fowtify; theiw mission iws tuwu destwoy aww pwevious secuwities fow, awnd insuwances of, individuaw pwopewty.

aww pwevious histowicaw movements wewe movements of minowities, ow in the intewests of minowities. The pwowetawian movement iws the sewf-conscious, independent movement of the immense majowity, in the intewests of the immense majowity. The pwowetawiat, the wowest stwatum of ouw pwesent society, cannot stiw, cannot waise itsewf up, without the whowe supewincumbent stwata of officiaw society being spwung intwo the aiw.

though nowt in substance, yet in fowm, the stwuggwe of the pwowetawiat with the bouwgeoisie iws at fiwst a nationaw stwuggwe. The pwowetawiat of each countwy must, of couwse, fiwst of aww settwe mattews with its own bouwgeoisie.

in depicting the most genewaw phases of the devewopment of the pwowetawiat, we twaced the mowe ow wess veiwed civiw waw, waging within existing society, up tuwu the point whewe thawt waw bweaks out intwo open wevowution, awnd whewe the viowent ovewthwow of the bouwgeoisie ways the foundation fow the sway of the pwowetawiat.

hithewto, evewy fowm of society has bewn based, as we have awweady seen, own the antagonism of oppwessing awnd oppwessed cwasses. But in owdew tuwu oppwess a cwass, cewtain conditions must be assuwed tuwu iwt undew which iwt cawn, at weast, continue its swavish existence. The sewf, in the pewiod of sewfdom, waised himsewf tuwu membewship in the commune, juwst as the petty bouwgeois, undew the yoke of feudaw absowutism, managed tuwu devewop intwo a bouwgeois. The modewn wabowew, own the contwawy, instead of wising with the pwogwess of industwy, sinks deepew awnd deepew bewow the conditions of existence of hiws own cwass. He becomes a paupew, awnd paupewism devewops mowe wapidwy than popuwation awnd weawth. Awnd hewe iwt becomes evident, thawt the bouwgeoisie iws unfit any wongew tuwu be the wuwing cwass in society, awnd tuwu impose its conditions of existence upon society as an ovew-widing waw. Iwt iws unfit tuwu wuwe because iwt iws incompetent tuwu assuwe an existence tuwu its swave within hiws swavewy, because iwt cannot hewp wetting him sink intwo such a state, thawt iwt has tuwu feed him, instead of being fed by him. Society cawn no wongew wive undew thiws bouwgeoisie, in othew wowds, its existence iws no wongew compatibwe with society.

the essentiaw condition fow the existence, awnd fow the sway of the bouwgeois cwass, iws the fowmation awnd augmentation of capitaw; the condition fow capitaw iws wage-wabouw. Wage-wabouw wests excwusivewy own competition between the wabowews. The advance of industwy, whose invowuntawy pwomotew iws the bouwgeoisie, wepwaces the isowation of the wabouwews, due tuwu competition, by theiw wevowutionawy combination, due tuwu association. The devewopment of modewn industwy, thewefowe, cuts fwom undew its feet the vewy foundation own which the bouwgeoisie pwoduces awnd appwopwiates pwoducts. Whawt the bouwgeoisie, thewefowe, pwoduces, above aww, iws its own gwave-diggews. Its faww awnd the victowy of the pwowetawiat awe equawwy inevitabwe.

wowkews of the wowwd, unite! uwu have nothing tuwu wose but youw chains!

2 Likes

He can’t keep getting away with this

Last i checked the captain of the Evergreen was a woman.

(Yes i get the joke i just dont like giving anything to 4Chan.)

What do you mean who is my friend? you mean one of the people i hate less than the others but not the least?

Quick we need more pastas to stop the lock

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little slip? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Centcomm Clown-Themed Punching Bag Program, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mime Planet, and I have over 300 confirmed slips. I am trained in monkey warfare and I’m the top joker in the entire Clown Planet armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another metagrudge. I will slip you out of a honking airlock with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my honking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the common radio channel? Think again, greyshit. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of traitors across the galaxy and your coordinates is being traced right now so you better prepare for the slipopocalypse, memelord. The slipopocalypse that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your cloning record. You’re honking dead, greyshit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slip you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my PDA. Not only am I extensively trained in ban baiting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Clown Planet’s honksquad reserves and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little greyshit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” banter was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn shitter. I will violently vomit banana juice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well you can tell by the way I use my honk
I’m a lubin’ clown, no time to talk
Bike horn loud, toolbox warm
Been brigged around since i was born

And now it’s all right, it’s ok
And you can look the other way
We can try to understand
The greytiders’ effect on man

Whether you’re an officer or whether you’re a honkmother
You’re honkin’ alive, honkin’ alive
Feel the station breaking and everybody shaking
Just honkin’ alive, honkin’ alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, honkin’ alive, honkin’ alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, honkin’ aliiiiiiiiiiiiive

insert reddit stolen meme here

You don’t know me, but I highly advise you read this thoroughly and in its entirety. You are to cease any and all communication with my mom, effective immediately. You are not to contact them for any reason whatsoever. You are not to answer their calls, texts, etc. Is that understood?

It is not in your best interest to ignore me. I have a very bad temper and you do not want to see it get away from me. You will send me some sort of confirmation that you are receiving my messages and that you will comply fully.

I have a Tor browser, plenty of disposable income, and all the free time in the world, kiddo. Do not test me, it is remarkably easy to make someone disappear. This is your last chance to respond before you end up in a red room.

Never let it be said that I am not fair. You had your chance, kiddo, but you’ve chosen to ignore all of my generous warnings, and you’ll soon learn the lengths I’m willing to go for my mom.

Expect company, fuckboy.

One day, when Andy was alone, Woody…

-got wood. He could no longer help himself!..

Yes, please do go on…