Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on?

**Ban Type:**Perma

**Ban Length:**Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-12-30 10:36

Round ID:

**Ban Reason:**Evading on other servers

Appeal Reason:
To come out clean, yes I have been evading on another server for various reasons (not going to go into details here as I dont think this is the place for it), of which I am not proud of. Yet I never did it on this server. I never griefed or evaded anything on beestation. Yes I did connect from another account while playing on a different computer but I think it other accounts have like 2 hours combined on this server. I do not want to troll or do anything bad, I just want to play.

I do really regret evading on other servers and currently I have made the promise (to myself) to never evade again. Please be so kind as to give me a chance on this server. ( I have gotten a 3 day here for telling an elite to do whatever, which translated into him murderboning apparently, its my only offence and I never tried to get around it). I did many mistakes throughout the year but if you give me the chance I promise I will be on my best behavior.

I do hope that you are so kind as to give me chance to play on this server on my own merit and not for what I did in the past. Have

Additional Information:
I connected with a different account being unaware of the ban that transpired (Its ckey is Ghastlier). That account was supposed to be a fresh start for me, to leave behind all the evading and “settle” on one account. You can link my main account “PomperHai” to it if you want but I would like it to play on the new one

[2020-12-17 08:01:44 | note by tyranicranger4]
Banned from Roles: Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn for 3 days - Died as a shaft miner, took a lavaland ghost role and used knowledge from a previous life to get his stuff back.

[2020-12-17 13:15:17 | note by bloons3]
Banned from the server for 2 days - Revived and released a legionaire on the station and told it to kill people.

“want to go to the station” // “adn fool around” // “or kill people” // “what its up to you” // “have fun do whatever ya want” // “bye spooky boy”. You know this is self antag.

You have poor behavior on Bee, are known as a ban evader on other servers and created a new account to avoid being linked to your previous behavior(s).

I know the wording isn’t great but I didn’t want him to go murderbone. I didn’t have much use for him and didn’t want to waste his time so I told him that he could do whatever/kill clings or other bad people. Didn’t expect him to break server rules just cause I gave him the do whatever pass.

I will lift this if you:
Agree to play on ONE account, and only one account, of your choice while playing on bee. This account will have all your notes transferred to it.

Leaving behind my history of evasion and come clean while staying on one account was the goal to begin with. I like for the notes to be transferred to the ckey Ghastlier.

Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

You should now be able to connect on ckey Ghastlier. Let me know if there are any further issues.