Golden reinstatement initiative

Literally 1984. Cringe admemes close epic clickbait thread

1 Like

:triumph: clickbaiting must GO its hurting me… delete it RN…

20220717_184208

1 Like

:roll_eyes: i’ll never understand what people get from these clickbait / dumb threads (like the “hard” thread) :face_exhaling:

its called humor.

3 Likes

We did it Patrick, we defeated the click bait thread

4 Likes
1 Like

The year is 4005…
Beestation has been bought to ruin.

On the main station, the last admin holds the remaining few players in a permanent stasis. Pressing any button without RPing deciding to do it for an hour is an instant public execution for failRP. All other Z levels have been removed from the game for distracting from the roleplay, and the discord has been silenced for encouraging ick ock.

The only bastion of freedom is tucked away in the forums, where the last shitposters, The Order of Maggot, produce propaganda against the Admin. Creating new threads was outlawed in 3408 for being Ick Ock, but the admin cannot enter the clickbait thread without being “baited” and deposed, so the bastion stands.

The Admin, however, is fine with this turn of events. The days of the clickbait thread are numbered, and once it closes, all will be under his control. He will finally be able to enact his master plan, and bring about the end times.

Shitposter, can you stop it?

9 Likes

How are people able to keep renaming and revive this thread?

1 Like

A mi me dicen el pescador de Abeja Estacion Trece.

I almost died reading this

2 Likes

Señor, usted está bajo arresto.

It’s the one guy renaming it and taking suggestions, and it’s been kept alive by the admins because it’s funny.

2 Likes

1 Like

I just got baited, fuck.

1 Like

Godddamnit tyra

1 Like

First time I get Baited with this Thread…
sad

1 Like

Donde caemos gente

IMG_20220731_012836

7 Likes

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE, JUST TO SUFFER

Fuck yea its a complete sentence shut up

3 Likes

Alright, I’ve seen more traffic in the clickbait thread since the title change, which leads me to a few potential conclusions
1-Posts with [POLL] in the title tend to attract more clicks, since it drives audience engagement
2-Naming the clickbait thread after existing posts on the forum tends to be very effective at luring people into a false sense of security
3-Posts about RP levels tend to attract more attention and views in the short term than any other topic
As such, this title represents the perfect storm of bait. Well played, vexy, well played.

5 Likes