Poll: All about mining. Need your votes

That honestly sound amazing, I like hunting, but I can’t hunt as much as I like due to my obligation to mine, and I feel this may fix it

Aren’t there bluespace miners to balance out the negative parts about mining? No one is going to do just mining for an hour and you can’t really have any roleplay on lavaland because everyone are on the station

Maybe add some more rewards for mining vendor.
Like the rest of the capsules.
Summon Dancefloor spell book.
Build your own shuttle kit for 20k points.

Leave the gear from hunting. That will retain the RNG component.

4 Likes

If byond mapping and coding is easy (which it probably isnt) i might try and do this myself, but i probably wont. Only will try if noone else will like it

Correct. Bluespace miners can eventually make the acutal job of miners more or less unecessary, thus enforcing hunting.

Like most things about mining: Some people like this. Some don’t.

1 Like

I made a suggestion on how to overhaul mining myself.
I don’t known if it’s good or not, but here’s the link to it: Mining idea overhaul

Do we really need to fuck up mining and just turn it into a rock picking job for 2 straight hours? , most miners dont even go for the miner gear and just die due to the risks involved in mining, coming in and saying that we should remove all the items and make the job be just about mining would absolutly kill any incentive to mining, all the gear you can get from vendors or crafting is garbage and pretty brain dead to get since it only requires either points or easily accesable materials, and the people who want the miner job to just be mining are completly out of touch and never played mining in their lifes and think all the mimers are lazy and just going for the loot when instead they are mostly dead, if science was just clicking on the research button to unlock shit no one would like it, same applies to all other jobs, diversification and different aspects for each job is what makes them interesting not the act of doing them. If it comes to the point where miner job is just mining rocks for 2 straight hours, so you can buy some shitty pods no one ever uses and get other pointless items will just mean the death of mining as an interesting role

5 Likes

learn some comprehension. you’re completely missing the point. and your entire post complains about something that isn’t even happening.

no one wants to make mining boring.

:thinking:

Sounds about right

1 Like

I agree with that just as much its so fucking annoying to see “ai has been downloaded” at roundstart

While i agree with rng items to be mentained i say that when you do elites fight the rewards should be batter because they are not your avrege trendill.Like increase the chance of good loot when the pulsating tumor is made sentient and if not so at least give the sentient elites the abilety to have a toggle button just like hirophant’s freandly fire so at least they can be useful for traitors or crew that wana have a trusty monster to protect them.(fix pandora too maybe)
also this may be a good update for lavaland too
Lavaland Migration Events

3 Likes

Learn some comprehesion applys to you. I’m adressing all the people who want mining to be one way or the other not what you are going to implement

1 Like

I believe those people would make a disagreeing comment.
Youre just posting toxic comments about something thats not even happening.

If you think that disagreeing with people on how things should change is toxic, then you are looking a the wrong person, and i’m fully open to listen to anyone who disagrees with what i said.

I must have phrased it wrong.
What I meant is that youre going on about something thats not even happening. He just made a suggestion its not like he is making mining about well mining rocks for 2 hours. Its just a suggestion, people can either rejecr it or accept it.

Then you din’t understand me well, i’m adressing the people who want mining to be just mining rocks for 2 hours, and not what perished fraud is going to implement, i know its just a poll to see what the community wants and such.

1 Like

Oh I see now, Im sorry for my passive agresivity.

Please just make blood-drunk appear in every round I literally cannot understand why did somebody think it was a good idea to do that

Oh yeah, totally. Aside from the stuff in this thread there’s a lot of objectively good changes I have planned, like more guaranteed fauna and making goliaths stand out more from the background, etc.

I have added more polls.

Yeah, that’s alot of polls.

But it’ll help me eventually make something that the community wants. So get voting, and thanks again.