CKEY: aramix

Your Discord: aramix

Offender’s CKEY: Pluh

Offender’s In-Game Name: Chris Quinn, Chemist

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023-09-25

Round Number: 45989

Rules Broken: 13.4 Murderbone - High Collateral methods used

Incident Description: lowpop traitor chemist uses syringes with fire/explosion mix to kill security, another traitor, and later caused an explosion in medbay during treatment of security officer than caused even more casualties unrelated to objectives

Additional Information: the situation was ahelped in round and discord without response

aramix i can’t believe you’d murderbone

13 Likes

cheers, mixed the two ckey inputs up

1 Like

Killed roughly five people with this. When I was still recovering from the first time they killed me with this explosive mix they killed me again… They killed another one who told them to stop and shoved them once and also laid out bear traps everywhere at random…

1 Like

This person admitted to evading with several accounts

1 Like

I was an engineer in this round. They immediately rushed to getting captain’s spare gun, then explosing security with the mix. After that killed many people by using their mix, setting up bear traps in front of departments. Also, they did similar behaviour in the next round of this incident (making mix, going directly to kill heads without any RP).

1 Like

So! First report, woohoo? Anyhooow.

Player in question has only a handful of hours, shot five people with death-mix-syringes who were completely unrelated to objectives, they also don’t seem to put a lot of effort into the RP there. Considering this was lowpop with only around 13 players, yikes. Aaaand due to the fact this player with 5 hours knows how to make horrifying death syringes and all that, plus the fact they stopped playing after getting reported the next round, going to assume they’re an evader using traitor as a grief pass.