Please unlock my mentor "thin fucking ice warning" appeal

I wanted to appeal my mentor warning because not only does discord behavior have nothing to do with my ability as a mentor, I don’t actually believe I did the things the warning states. However, the thread was closed, not because they looked into it and found I actually did all that, but because “You’re literally not even banned, it’s just a warning to stop pinging for no reason.” Thing is, I hadn’t acted like that for over a month, and I haven’t since, and yet many people, including the admins, for whatever reason still think I keep doing it, and bring it up constantly. Hell, people bring it up even when I’m not around, so much to the point people actually believe that’s how I still act. This appeal getting denied absolutely did not help either, and I don’t want 2-3 month old behavior to be held against me in case I mess up as it is now.

@Caecilius because he was the guy who prompted the locking and I think it was assigned to him internally or something

just dont fucking ping 100 people 3 times a day :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Dude. It’s a warning. Not a strike, a warning. This will have absolutely no consequences for you if you don’t start pinging again for no reason, this is literally just the admins going “Don’t do it again, please”.

4 Likes

The whole point is that I didn’t even do it when I was given the warning. People will look at it and say “oh he did this or still does this” when I didn’t and don’t.

because I am chad

That was literally the only time I’ve messed up like that for a long time and it was in response to an admin pinging over a hundred people. A mistake at like 2 in the morning after an admin accidentally pinged 100+ people with no mistakes for a month prior or since is not “constant” behavior

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

That admin doesn’t have a huge history of doing it over and over, is the difference.
Considering just how much you did it in the not-that-distant past there’s no reason for the admins to assume you weren’t just doing it again… And no reason for them not to be done with your shit.
Remove the @ key from your keyboard and move the frick on. It’s just words in a channel that no one ever checks. If anything complaining on a thread after getting your appeal denied makes you sound like you’re whining and draws more attention to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.