Please remove piggybacking

I keep seeing cringe felinids piggybacking eachother and not doing there jobs.

It upsets me and hurts my eyes

11 Likes

There is a certain brig physician that has done nothing but piggyback for rounds in a row while people die in brig.

5 Likes

This belongs in suggestions

1 Like

Do you understand that the problem is in the f̶e̶l̶i̶n̶i̶d̶s̶ people, and not in the function itself?

1 Like

yeah, but remove piggybacking and at least they will walk around like normal people

2 Likes

I don’t think this will solve the problem. They will find another way to drag each other around. :metal:

it works two ways. piggybacking also doesn’t bring anything good on its own.

2 Likes

make a player report

2 Likes

Yes! :+1:

2 Likes

Ping me if they do it again.

3 Likes

@Miriam I think I heard you talk about it in LOOC but it is not you who I am talking about, you actually do your job

Done.

3 Likes

Still, I think this is worth discussing because to me piggybacking adds absolutely nothing to the game, and is even anti-RP IMO

2 Likes

The only reason piggybacking exists is so certain people can metafriend every single round they’re in.

6 Likes

That is my main problem with it.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if it varied on who was doing it, but its the same people, every single round.

3 Likes

Piggybacking is also buggy since it allows instant agrrograb release

4 Likes

I agree that piggybacking is a really weird feature that is made even weirder when you realise someone approved its addition, but do people really do it that much?
I think I’ve seen someone piggybacking another person once months ago. I don’t even know how you do it.
I agree that it should go, but is there really a piggybacking felinid epidemic I’ve completely avoided through sheer luck?

I don’t even see that many felinids. Honestly, the kind of cringey shit I see all the time is moth players also doing weird furry stuff.

2 Likes

People don’t play this game like a job simulator, please ban.

remove piggybacking

cringe felinids start using fireman carrying

remove fireman carrying

cringe felinids start dragging eachother around

remove felinids

based :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just roleplay as a felinid being a human. What you guys will suggest? Removing human? :troll: